5| Ticket To Australia

Hina's POV

"Ahhh I'm so damnn tired" Harib said as we sat on the chairs of our favourite cafe after one hell of riding that crazy plus scary rides. "Order karo yrr subah ka nashta kiya hwa hai" Jerry said rubbing his stomach. "Qasm se yr aj maza agya. Rides are the bestttt" Eeman said seeing our crazy selfies. "What kind of pictures you clicked Harib, apna hi muhh liya howa hai sahi bus" I said seeing trillions selfies of him. "Nikame ho tm ek number k" Zaeema said narrowing her eyes at him. "Itni achi to li hai ab shakal to nhi badal sakta na, jesi shakal hai wesi hi ai gi na, edit kr lena tm" Harib said to her. She shook her head in disappointment.

Eeman was leaving for Pakistan, and it was our last day together in turkey, so we thought to make it memorable. Me and jerry also had to leave within a week to our family until our admission letter from TORRENS University come.

Pata nhi phir kb moqa mile Turkey me ek sath phirne Ka

"Chal putar Hairib shabash tu aj pay kare ga" Eeman said to Harib who raised his eyebrow. "Tm ja rahi ho, to treat tmhri taraf se hoi na me kiss kushi me pay karu" Harib snapped back. "Iss kushi may k me aj Turkey ki fizaio se ja rahi hu, Ja rahi hu" Eeman said dramatically.

Drame baaz

"To na jio"he shrugged. "Sare jahan k kanjus mere hi dost han" I said but they was still busy in the argument. Jerry was listening to them as his whole life depend on their talk and Zaeema was in some deep thought.

Allah khair kare, bachi dimagh ka istimal krna lag gai hai

15 minute later

All the waiters were giving us weird looks. But they "tmhy kia masla hai bhaiii" "Dubai me tmhre bhai ki food chains han phir b tm bill k waqt meskenon wali shakal banna k bathe ho, hadd hai Harib".

God help these poor people

"Ok ok enough with this shit, I have an idea" Zaeema said. Here comes the last piece of Einstein.

Eeman's POV

Zaeema said smiling evilly at me. This girl is upto something I'm telling you. "I will spin the bottle, on which its both end will stop is gonna pay, clear" she told us her wonderful idea. "Dude are you seriously thinking this lame idea from past half an hour?" Jerry asked placing his elbow to her shoulder as he was sitting beside her. She jerked his arm away, and it hit with the table. He winched. "Yess" she said smiling fakely emphasizing on S.

If she was going to spin the bottle, then it would never stop on her, and neither on me as I was seated in front of her.

Harib, beta aj tu hi pay kare ga.

I smirked at Harib and he was already looking at me. Zaeema spin the bottle, and......it stop on.........me and Zaeema

Whatttttttttt

I looked at her and her eyes were glued on the bottle which was pointed towards us. "Whatt how I mean....yee.." she tried to said and I clinched my teeth. Harib along with Jerry, Hina stared laughing. Harib sat up from his seat and pinched my nose which was red due to anger. I yanked away his hand. " he he bari hassi arhi hai" I said cruelly and hit Zaeema with menu card, but she was still in state, like her formula was rejected by worldwide.

"We are waiting for you.... two In the car, try....to come soon and also....with ice water" Harib said in between his laugh. They were having tears of laughter.