19|The Game Ends

Surprise update !!!
Thanks to emmy
Happie reading

Continued..

"Where did she go? " Amna thought.

"Amm hello! Emir how are you" Maida greeted him in casual way. He turned to look at her in surprise. "Hi.. I'm g-good what about you" he asked in surprise. "I'm good too, where is Salar I'm looking for him" she asked, pretending she knew nothing. Salar himself told her that no one knows about his accident so may be Emir was also unaware. 

"I'm coming from his home, he was there" Emir sighed heavily before saying. 

Salar wapis kb aya ? Maida thought

"But, he was out of city" Maida asked in confusion. "Y-yeah he came back in the morning" Emir added smiling. "Is he fine " Maida again asked in concern. Emir looked at her

No one is more lucky than you salar, believe me, Emir thought

"He is completely fine" he hated himself for being a liar. "Ok thanks" Maida sighed in relief while Emir just stared her face.

Fortunately she had Amna's car keys, so she left. She left to Salar house for giving him a surprise. There was a soft smile on her face. The happiness of meeting him after long time was priceless.

She parked her car in his garage. She went to his house twice. Guard let her came in because he had seen Maida with his owner Salar, otherwise no one was allowed to come in without Salar's permission. Afterall he is counted among the richest people in Australia

She went inside and a servant greeted her. Without any reason maida smiled at their respective behaviour. "Where is Salar?" she asked one of them. "Sir is upstairs, you please sit here I will call him for you" the servant said. 

"Don't tell him, I want to surprise him. And don't worry he won't be angry on you" Maida said softly as she could see how scared his servants were because of his anger issues and strick behaviour

She was praising the beauty and the decor of the house. She pulled out her mobile and started making video of the decor of his house, so that she could show that to Sandy. It was like a royal house.

She reached upstairs when she heard Salar Voice. He was in sitting area of the floor. Itna bara ghar ek bandy k leye bara nhi hai maida thought

As she reached the sitting area, she hide herself behind the door of the big room. She was about to pop infront of him when his loud voice stopped her.

"That is not my fu***** business, I want her body and all the proofs to be vanished within 1 hour" he yelled and maida, ohh maida forgot to breath.

"Listen Rax, throw all of Sandy's stuff like I'd cards, cellphone in water. I.Don't.Want.Any.Mark.or.Proof to be left in hurry" he added unaware of Maida presence behind him. Maida hide behind the wall, from where she could see him but he couldn't. 

He keep quite for a while like listening on the phone. On the other hand Maida's Heart started beating fast like coming out of its ribcage. 

Sandy's id card cellphone? what does he mean by body. What is he talking about? , did he murder Sandy? Her sixth sense alarmed
No my Salar can't do this, he is not like that, why would he kill Sandy

She was too shock to even move. When again a voice hit her ear drum she peaked from the door inside to find his face all red because of anger. 

"You people are as***** I paid you all for this? DAMN ITT" he threw the glass decoration piece on the ground and it broke into thousands pieces, just like Maida's heart. She jumped up in fear. Suddenly she started getting scared of Salar. She felt suffocated there.