21|Under The Moon...

Ps: Do read the lyrics, if you want to feel the emotions and the hidden message.
Happy reading;)

Maryam's POV

It was a dark evening. I was roaming around not sure what my heart wanted. Since the death of Sandy, I didn't visit the club. I was looking for an empty place for which I walked to the secret club of uni. The place wasn't much crowded but still I needed to go to the back.

If anyone asked me about why I'm not coming to the club, I just told them that I don't feel like going without sandy. But deep down my heart knew the reason. I was sacred. I was sacred of that mysterious officer. What if he talked to Amna? Gosh I never felt like that before. I do whatever I wanted to do. But if Amna came to know about my secret visits to club and my new habit of smoking, she will be so anger plus hurt.

I was lost in my thoughts when my eyes went at the door of club. My blood started boiling seeing him there.

Aj pta kr k rahon gi ye chahta kia hai

He was standing in his usual style. His shirt collars were straightened up hiding his face to his lips. I wondered how stupid he is that he tried to hide his face with the collar. Burhan.. Huhn Muslim hai. I walked to him and cleared my throat. He clearly ignored me

"Excuse me!" I called him harshly. He didn't even look at me.

Mar jae ga mere hathon

"What's the problem with you han? don't you have duties other than chasing a girl? Aj mujhe bta hi do masla kia hai?" I said gritting my teeth. This time he looked at me with a very irritating face.

"Do you need something?" He asked showing that whatever I said, he considered it barking.

"Are you duff? " my anger was on its peak. Another irritating word and I'll remove his head from his neck.

"Look I come here for MY duties and what made you think that I chase you is clearly your illusion. So stop messing up with your brain and mind your own business. Why I used to come here is NOT your headache and I'm not answerable to you Miss Maryam Khan" he said cum bombarded and made me speeches. I turned around to leave

" And listen. Stop visiting this place" I heard him saying. I looked back but he was gone.

Did he threatened me?

How did he know my name? He is a police officer so it doesn't matter

But what duties?

Is ki aisi ki taisi.

But inside my heart, I decided not to come here again.

(Next Day, Trip Day)

Hina's POV

"Eeman jldi plz. Wo log mujhe phn kr kr k mar Jaen ge" I said to Eeman as we were leaving for the trip.

"Ready. Rimsha kahan hai?" She asked diverting her attention from the mirror to me.

"Washroom Mae apne headphones dhoond rhi hai"

"Washroom Mae headphones kia kr rhe hain?" She asked astonished. I shrugged. Meanwhile rimsha came out

"Nai mil rhe" she said worriedly and opened the cupboard.

"Wardrobe Mae kaise ae ho gen? Kisi genuine jaga pe dhoondon" I advised and walked to her.

"Ye rhe" and she took out her headphones that were hanged in the wardrobe.

Seriously? Apne kapre itni tameez se kabhi hang kie nai or headphones ko dekho