4|Bhul Bhulaiya

Tehreem's POV

"Yayyyyyyyyyy" me and rimsha was bearing their continues earpearing screams. We all got admission letter from TORRENS University Australia. Amna, Maryam and Maida kept on jumping and screaming with joy coz now they could fulfill their dream of travelling world together. I was happy too but one thing was bothering me that Rimsha''s and Maida's parents. I looked at her she was smiling and making plan with others but I could see the hidden fear in her laugh. I hope they agreed soon or else no one from here would go to Australia.

"Ohhh my goddd guyzzz you know, I love angerz alot. Heyy rabba unko qareeb se dekh k me behosh na ho jio" Maida said dramatically and I rolled my eyes at her. "Hann mene suna ha wo qareeb se goore hote han" Maryam said agreeing with her. "Yeah that's why we call them angerz" Amna added like daughter of Einstein.

I smacked maida's head and she frowned. "Kia takleef hai". "Your parents and specially your brother, will they give you the damn permission easily?" I asked and the excitement faded away from her face.

I should not say that at this time. Tehreem GTH

"Maida she didn't mean to hurt you but we should plan something out of this. You know very well that we don't have much time" Rimsha said placing hand on her shoulder. "Rimsha your parents...I mean they will agree na?" Amna asked from Rimsha who replied with 'mujhy nhi pata'.

"Guyz I have an idea to trap maida's parents" Maryam said like lighten up yellow bulb. Everyone nodded smirking. Here we go on the mission of 'we want yes'

Jb Allah ne hmri yaha tk madad ki hai to aggy b WO sath nhi chore ga hmara.

Rimsha's POV

I kept on staring the ceiling. My thoughts were blocked at one thing. My parents clearly refused for going to Australia. And when they said no it means that no can never gonna replace in yes.

What will I do now. I can't risk my friends future. None of them will go there without me.

Ye kesi mushkil hai

Sir Zaroon words rang in my minds.

Friends are blessing. You are very lucky Rimsha
Allah ki mohabbat se mayaoos nhi hote.
Parents hamre leye best decision lete han.

His words was as true as him, as soft as himself. He is a very calm and supportive through out two years. A smile make its way to my lips at the mare thought.
Ahh college life b kitni achi thi.

Next day

Maida's POV

"Maidaaa" "uthhhh motiii" i open my heavy eyelid as a loud scream hit my eardrum. Who was trying to wake up the devil in the morning. I opened my eyes to find my elder sister standing on my head like a dead body . "Knse border pe hamla ho gya jo tm mujhy utha rahi ho itne saware saware" I asked her yawning. "1 baje knsa sawara hota ha ya tmhra suraj raat ko niklta hai" she asked raising eye brow. "What ever, bhai is calling you downstairs get u...." before she could even complete her sentence, I came out from blanket with the speed of lighting with popping eyes.

Why he is calling me? Khudya khair.

"Iss se pehly k tmhra sawera last sawera bann jaye 2 min me neechy ao" she ordered smirking and walked out. Dashhh. I quickly went to wash room and freshen up.