17|Trusting YOU

Happie reading

Zaeema's POV:

Toh pir ao mujh ko satao
Toh pir ao mujh ko rolaooo.
Aa bi jao a bi jao aa bi jao

"Aise toh kabhi b nai ae ga koi. Come on you should get up and find him on your own" there was no one free except Me and Eeman... Eeman said that her lecturer had got an accident her lecture was free or may be she just said that to avoid the class... That's complicated 😅 . talking about me... I just didn't wanna take class so there we were.... Sitting on the grass of the uni ground while Eeman was singing her heart out when I interrupted her.

"Dhoondhen se kon sa mil Jana hai prince Charming... Is lie hikmat isi Mae hai k ap Aram se beth k kisi ka intazar kr Len... Sath Mae thore chips hon toh kia hi bat hai" she stated cheerfully and winked looking at me..

"Bethi intazar krti rahe gi toh uper se bulawa ajae ga... Pir hi koi Shah Jahan tere lie Taj Mehal bnwa ske ga" I shared my PHILOSOPHY with her and she frowned.. While I took out something to eat from my bag

"Taj Mehal ka kia kron gi Mae... Waise b us k lie pehle mujhe marna pre ga... Is se behter koi khane pine wali dukan bnwa de mere lie..." She said folding her legs and I smiled...

"Han jaise k Eeman tikka shop" I stated and she giggled...

"Yar pir Eeman Continental" she added..

"Eeman mugh chane Kaisa hai?" I said and she slapped my head. I chuckled and she joined me after eyeing me a little...

"Tere lie lage gi reri wo b sabziyon k- Oh WO dekh wo aya Jo tere naam ki reri lagae ga...." She said all of sudden and pointed towards my left. I turned my head to see Hina along with Daniyal coming towards us. I looked back at Eeman in fake anger and she laughed...

"Imagine... Kaisa lage ga .. Tum WO or subzi ki reri.... Pyar ki bhindi... Sharmili Gobi ... Ishq k aloo.. Romantic pyaz and many more only on-" " kamini chup kr ja.... Allah puche" I cut her off in the mid and stated gritting my teeth... She was laughing hard and I got up immediately seeing them reaching near us...

"Hey.. What's up guys?" Said hina reaching us... Hina and Daniyal had same courses so there was no surprise if they were together.

"nothing much. Just observing.. Surrounding" I said folding my arms at my back. Meanwhile eeman also got up

"Surrounding?" Asked Hina in confusion..

"Umm yeah surrounding ... Nature..." Eeman added smiling..

"Oh I never knew you both are botanist" Daniyal said raising his eyebrows... Me and eeman looked at each other and she eyed me.

"Eeman's professor got an accident so she's free and I'm giving her company... Soo that's why we are sitting here... Any investigation left sir and Ma'am?" I said smiling, raising a little on my toes. He laughed.

"That means you guys already have your lunch?" Hina asked making a sad face..

"No.. Not yet..."

"Okay then what about having lunch from outside?" Said Daniyal and I was about to refuse when hina spoke.

"Great idea.. Kyoun Eeman?" She said the last part to Eeman

"Yeah.. Let's go" she agreed happily and I preferred to keep my mouth shut..

In ki tabiyat nai thek... Jaen ge kaise?

"There's a restaurant on walking distance away from uni. let's try that" Daniyal said and Hina replied with 'okay' and they started walking. I sighed and followed them.