11|Lost & Found

Maida's POV

"What happened? Why your face is looking like a big fat balloon which is about to blast?  I asked Sandy as I sat outside of my department after taking three continues classes. "Nothing" replied Sandy. She didn't take any class.

"Johnny broke up with you right?" I asked knowing her a little. "He is no one to broke up with me, I broke up with HIM" she said with great attitude. I rolled my eyes at her. But her face was worth seeing.

"He is an idiot A******, M*****" and here wo go she gifted him with some high qualified words.

Iska roz ka masla hai

She is a nice girl. Soft nature, too funky, bold and pretty.  Just her tongue is not in her control.  She insults the shit out of them who ever try mess with her along with her two other friends.  To change boyfriend/girlfriend almost everyday or week is a trend here.

"Where's Tally?" I asked as she applied lipstick on her hot red lips. Hadd hai jagah nhi phr bhi lagye ja rhi hai. "She went to broke Johnny's jaw with Suzi" she told about her friend's position.

Told ya'

These three power puff girls are my roommates.

"What he is doing here?" She mumbled suddenly. I looked where she addressed. Three Smart and well dressed boys passed by us and sat little far from us.

Woahh....

"Who are they? " I asked her about them. She knew 2/3 students of our campus. "You don't know them. That hotti in navy blue shirt is the most rich and handsome guy of our university. He is also the intelligent demanded student here and almost every girl drool over him. Not just because of  his killers looks also for his money.  His brother is the only owner of the one of the largest chemical farm in London. He is Salaar Pasha" she explained about the one who was handsome from all, however i didn't asked that much.

 He is Salaar Pasha" she explained about the one who was handsome from all, however i didn't asked that much

"The one in black is his cousin Emir Abbas. He is also very rich plus HOT his father is very known politician of Australia"

"And besides him the one in grey is their friend Rax. He is handsome as hell and most of the time he is after a chick of campus. His father is well known business man. In short these three handsome hunks are the most wanted famous Hot boys of our campus. But Salar won each heart through his intelligence and charm. Big thing is they are p..." Sandy was giving me details about those three boys when suddenly one in blue shirt looked at the watch and start walking towards us.

I started looking here and there try to act normal.

Ye yaha ku araha haii....