8|He is here...Shehroz?

Amna's POV

Coming out from my room I saw two of them standing in terrace. Eeman was laughing like a total creep her hand was on Harib's shoulder and Harib was smiling at her probably showing something on phone . Anger boiled in my veins seeing her laughing. 

After spoiling my sister's hair, how could he even enjoy in peace. I walked near them, she couldn't see me as her back was facing me. I jerked her to face me. Her eyes went wide at sudden attempt, and laugh died. 

I want this.......

"What the heck... is your problem. Bigara kia hai humne tmhra han, jb dekho ghatiyan herkten krti rehti ho" I yelled at her. She rolled her eyes at me. "You deserve this, or humne tm logo ko nhi kaha tha k hmse panga lo, ab le liya hai to pachtio. Ku maafi tm jese logo k leye nhi banni" she said smirking. "Why the hell you did this to my sis?. She didn't said anything to you" I said greeted teeth. My anger was the touching scale. 

"I said she.deserve.this. And by the way, tmhary so called behn yellow hair me at least achi to lgti hai, you should be thankful to us" she said flipping hair. Ipand it blew away.

I raised my hand to slap her hard on face but.....a strong grip held my hand in midway. "H..arib" she whispered in shocked, her eyes was wide and anger as well as fear was there. I met harib's anger filled eyes. "Leave.my.hand" I said tried to free my hand from his grip. He kept glaring me with red eyes, his eyes as well as his grip across my hand scaring me. He was hell angry. "I want to broke your hand but you r lucky coz u are a girl otherwise I won't take a minute to cross my limits, just like you did. U already spoiled my friends clothes" he said with hateful experience and with a jerk my hand was free from his strong grip, I stumbled but two hand secured me from falling. 

I looked up with slightly moist and my eyes literally popped out . He made me stand and moved towards Harib with angry steps. "Your parents didn't teach you  how to behave with girls" yelled Shehroz. I gluped hard. I was not expecting him here. He promise to hold me whenever I falls but here....
What he was doing here? 

"Now, who the hell is you? Mr. This is none of your business. Stay out of our matter" Harib said frowning angrily. "I'm her fiance" shehroz held Harib from his coller" and its my business to save her from rascals like you".

F...Fiance? ?

"Shehroz leave him" I tried to said. My throat was dry. Harib jerked him away harshly.

"Then teach your fiance some manners, so that rascal won't attack her. She herself invite me by slapping MY FRIEND" Harib yelled at the end, his jaw was clenched. Eeman was standing there like silent audience. 

" Harib chalo ya..ha se. In k muh lgne ki koi zarort nhi hai. Leave it please" she finally pleased but Harib didn't budge neither shehroz move. "She..Shehroz chalo please" . "Apni fiance or iski doston ko samjha lo, ainda aghr mere ya mere kisi dost k ird grid b nazar ai, to mera wada hai k phir koi inko dobarra dekh nhi sake ga" Harib threatened him pointing his finger towards us, Eeman dragged him towrds there room. 

He turned around and his expression change from anger one to soft one. "Tum? Yahan? Achanak? Kese? Ku?". "Han, me, yahan, achanak, jahaz se, or last kia tha..han tumse milne" he said in one breath. "Mujhy laga tm mujhy miss kr rahi hogi, to agya tmse milne" he added smiling cutely. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Kam se aya tha Melbourne, soucha tmse b mil lu" he defended himself. I nodded still unsure. "Kon the ye log, abhi aye hoea 2 haafty nhi howe or tm ne pange b le liye" he asked showing interest.