Sneak peek

1.

All she doing, was following the faint voice of footsteps. She slowed down her speed and hide behind a pole, as she saw the particular person looked back.

Was she a detective Or investigator?

Ik Jasoss jo itni raat ko ek shaq ki buniyad pr uska ka peecha kr rahi thi? Nahi hrgiz nhi. Wo kese shak kr skti hai us shaks pr Jis se wo sb se zada mohabbat krti hai. She didn't listen to her heart, not this time,

She kept following the person without any clue. She was afraid of that sudden reality she was going to face. Amna was not a licensed detective who chase criminal and robbers, but still she was acting like a experience detective.

The person was looking happy but scared, then suddenly the smile was disappeared from that happy face she loved the most. Amna gasped at the site and her heart beat starting to stop. She wanted to do something but..........

2.

Care, sympathy or humanity.....

At that time, on one could see those three things in her eyes. May be bcz of the tension of losing her stuff. That girl who was regarded as A GREAT STUPID in her group. Yes you are right,... Zaeema..
She was looking at that slightly injured person while her eyes showing anger..
"Whenever you or something related to you came to my way, just caused tensions and nothing else. I don't have any soft corner for you in my heart... Stop stalking me..... Ju-" "Stup.up.will.YOU?" He yelled the last part and got up, wiping the blood from his lips. Her tongue stopped blablabering seeing his anger yet he was acting cool.

"If people say that you are mad then yes you are.." He said in a cold voice trying not to shout. She took a step back when he held her arm. She gasped.

"What.are.you.doing..? Leave me Deli Çılgın m-" "shsh" he shushed her and started walking don't know where.

Ya Allah mujhe is khali Kali sarak pe kon bachae ga...
She thought

There was only one man there in dark street ...Daniyal..

3.

If it was a dream she never wanted to get up. If it was a nightmare she wanted to see it everyday without any fear. She was enjoying her first coffee date with a him, The person with charming personality, dark but beautiful shining dark grey eyes, a small magical smile she had never seen not even in movies. With whom Maida was enjoying coffee was the most handsome and beautiful person she had ever seen, or should I say anyone had ever seen.

His eyes was cold but they had charm, charm of intelligence and beauty. Great height. He had sharp well defined jawline . His personality had that attractiveness which can inspire devotion in others. With tan complexion and bright charming features, he was looking dapper heavy smart and captivating in navy blue plain shirt.

Maida was happy that the most powerful, handsome, and good looking boy of university was sitting in front of her, drinking coffee. She herself didn't know the reason of her presence there with him. She was happy and enjoying the moment but for how long and with.........whom?

__________________________

What if all the mask flew away? Then you all can see the real faces of characters, the faces which are still hidden.
How can you imagine that the one who is behaving well is actually good from inside too?
Hahaha... is not it like imaging yourself in fool paradise?
Not everyone is trustworthy in friendship, time period doesn't matter.
Sometimes Eyes are the False Witness
and Smiles are the Best Lies...

Next update in June