28| It's a YES?

Happie reading :-)

3rd person's POV

"Yar I'm getting bore" Maryam said, boredom. "So what should we to do entertain your highness" said Tehreem , without diverted her gaze from the book she was reading.

"Tehreem ka make up krty hn" Zaeema who was standing near the mirror said and came towards Maryam jumping like a bunny.

Hina who was teaching Eeman shot her a glare. "Zaeema come here and teach this thick head yourself or keep your voice low" said Hina. "I will choose second option,ehehe" said Zaeema making lazy face.

"Well excuse me for being thick head" Eeman said narrowing her eyes.

"Why don't you go to your room" asked Maryam. "Amna have a headache she is sleeping there" replied Hina. Rimsha was gone to her job.

What's up with her! Thought Maryam

"Huh! Mera ku Maryam ka krty hn make up" said Tehreem.
"Usk muh pe jaga nhi hai 'orr' make up ki" said Zaeema glancing the tip top Maryam.

"Chalo na yr krty hn Tehreem ka make up" that was Maida.

Everyone including Hina and Eeman looked at her in surprise.

"Did I say something wrong, can't I join you guys? " she asked with a raised eyebrow.

This was actually quite surprising because from the past few weeks she was not taking much part in any activity involving her friends. Usually busy in her mobile or gone outside.

"Sure yr,tami ab tu zada nakhry na kr chapair khye gi" Zaeema ordered her.

Tehreem smiled, agreed. They made her sit opposite of mirror. First Maida apply base. Zaeema took the hair styling part. Maryam who gave the idea was only commenting.

"Tch, you idiot how many times I told you THIS IS WRONG TERMS AND CONDITIONS" Hina yelled like a strict teacher. "Jeez! Why the hell I'm bearing you attitude" Eeman said making a poker face.

"Who ask you to fail in you assignment? Dead line  ka ku kia intazar ab bhughto" said Hina. "And I'm sure you're not interested in doing someone's make" she added in a low voice, smirking."Shut up".

"Maryam eye brush please" said Maida. "Do I look like your assistance? " she said and handed a brush. "Red blush-on please" Maida said again. Maryam glared her but deep down she was enjoying.  This environment, under the same roof, all of her friends laughing giggling, she was happy.

"Tadda, hows this" Zaeema said smiling ear to ear. "Ahhaaa job well done zamy" they both congratulated Zaeema, while Tehreem's eyes were still closed. Maryam winked at Maida and snatched the brush from her hand.

"Let me add some magic" she said smirking. She added dark grey glittery on her eyes and changed her lipstick color, Zaeema hardly controlled her laughter.

Tehreem knew that maryam and maida, the mischievous duo, as usual, trying something funny tagging Zaeema along.

She didn't mind it. Maida distanced herself from them since the day she returned from Pakistan. She was enjoying this change just like Maryam.

"Here we go, the bride is ready" announced Maryam smiling over her work. Zaeema clapped her hands joyfully. "Yayyy"

"Open your eyes princess" said Maida. Tehreem tired from sitting in the same position for past an hours, open her eyes.

"What the....." her eyes was widely open in surprise. She didn't recognize herself in the mirror.

Dark grey shinning eyes, with tan base, no contouring, blush on nicely done butt still over, and lipstick, darkest shade of purple. She looked like a costume for scary party, except for the vampire teeth. She didn't notice Zaeema's hair style which is quite unique and suiting her well.