25|Did You Find Another Cure?

Happy reading ^_^

3rd Person's POV

"Amna ka accident... hgya hai" saying this her mobile fell down snd she fell on the bed with a thud. Everyone present there stand in shock thinking or should I say praying that its a prank. "You're joking. Of corce you're are joking?" Rimsha said unable to believe in the news.

Tears slipped out from Maryam's eye. Zaeema took the phone from the floor and speak to the person "who are you? where are you talking from" she asked and gulped hard. "This is ellina from city hospital Sydney. Your sister is met into an accident. Please come fast" the operater said humbly. While zaeema feel that the ground under her feet is empty.

"Eeman Jerry ko bulio" she said in haze. Tehreem and rimsha start crying in utter believe. Hina gave her shoulder to Maryam to cry. Eeman look her with a question mark. "GO" she yelled and eeman almost run towards their room blindly. Maida was standing there trying to understanding the current situation.

This couldn't be true,  she thought

She beat the door of their room loudly. Harib opened the door "kia yr tm raat ko b sakoon nhi lene deti" he said in his sleepy voice. "Harib..wo.." she found herself out of words. Harib asked when he observed her teary eyes "Eeman kia howa ha why are you crying" now he asked worriedly. Meanwhile Jerry also came.

"Harib hospital se phone aya tha. Amna ka acc..accident hogya ha" she said on the verge of crying. Jerry,'s eyes went wide while Harib stand in utter shock.

They both run along with Maryam Rimsha and Tehreem to hospital. Others choose to say as there is enough place in the car.

There was pin drop silence in the room. Didn't look like Zaeema Eeman and Hina are sitting in a room. They were sitting there like a statue for past 1 hour waiting for any of them to call and inform them about Amna's condition. Maida was long gone saying she have to make a call.

Someone knocked on the door. Hina stood up and opened and "SURPRISE" He said in his usual chirpy voice. Hina look at him with her mouth half open. She can't expect him here in the million years. He look at the expression of the three girls than at their shocked expression. Eeman and Zaeema stand up and share a worried glance.

"Shehroz" whispered Hina. "Ohh hey? Hina right?" He asked all happily. Hina nodded. "Dekho mene pehchan lia tmhy picturs se" he said like he did big achievement.

"Hey Eeman and Zaeema right. Uhh I think me galt time pe agya. BTW mjhy to applog janty hngy. Me Amna or Maryam ka cousin. Mujhy lagaye Amna ka room ha to usy surprise dene direct ander hi agya. Uska knsa room hai? Sath wala haina?" He asked the question and answer himself. He looked at the three girl and moved towards the door after giving them the title of "abnormal".

"Shehroz...wo yehi ha amna ka room" said Hina while tears formed in her eyes. "Acha kaha hai wo madam" he asked like a typical Pakistani aunty.

Hina took a step towards him. "Hospital me...uska accident hogya hai" he turned around with a speed of light and glared Hina. "You know what the hell are you saying" he said all angrily thinking that must be one of their cheapest joke. " She is saying what the truth is, we just got the news.  Maryam also went to the hos-pital" said Eeman.

"Which. ?.hospital?" He asked after some seconds controlling his blank mind. "SYDNEY city hospital" said Zaeema and he run out. Hina sighed and few tears rolled down from her eyes. They internally pray for her safety.

Reaching there he asked from the reception about Amna. Reaching near her ward he saw Maryam crying on Tehreem's shoulder loudly while Rimsha was sitting beside them with her face hidden in her hand. Jerry along with Harib stading there with impatient looks.