Chapter 1

The sounds of the crowed filled the air. Some chanting, some crying, others simply screaming at the top of their lungs. The boys all smiled sadly as they took their final bows. Yes, they had another show the next night but every crowd was different. Different faces, different stories. And each group of screaming fans took a bit of the boys with them as they left.
     As they walked back stage, closing doors behind them. They all sighed together. Watching the fans as they left was always hard.  Harry looked down at his feet. He was thinking about them, about their lives. He thought of how much this night could have affected them. He was over thinking as he often did after big shows on tour.
    As if on cue Louis put his hand on Harry's shoulder. The one simple touch sent shivers down Harry's spine. 6 years. 6 years he's been in love with this man and he is still affected so heavily.
     His mind drifted, thinking about Louis.

Harry had known for a long time that he was gay, or for a while he thought of himself as bisexual. But he had never really been in a serius relationship. A couple flings, a few small pecks, was all he had ever had. When he auditioned for the X factor, he joked to his mother about becoming famous and everyone loving him. Never did he actually think he would get this far. Nor did he really believe he would fall in love. But both happened.
"Harry?" Louis asked. "Yes?" He responded. "You and I both know that this is going to be hard. But, what do you say about us moving in together?" The 16 year old blushed as he anticipated what was going to happen next. Before thinking too much about it and talking himself out of what seemed like a good idea, he agreed, nodding rather violently. Louis, being afraid Harry would hurt himself, stopped the then smaller boy, with a feather touch under his chin, lifting Harry's face towards his own. Kissing him gently, he whispered "I love you," just loud enough for Harry to hear. Harry's cheeks turned a shade of deep red. "I love you too," he answered.
Both boys jumped as apart as they heard the door open. Niall and Liam entered, chatting about whatever. Liam shot Louis a questioning look. But he shrugged it off. They weren't ready to come clean. Not even to the other guys. The thought terrified Harry and Louis knew that if anyone found out before they were ready it could cost them so much more than just their jobs.
It wasn't until their 2nd album release where they told the boys everything. But after that, they opened up a lot more about they're relationship, as the boys accepted it and 'wanted to see them happy', forgetting about their management company. At first they were super clinging to each other. Nothing huge though, they were still careful to not ne caught.
But once management caught on, their whole perfect little world is imploded. "Break it off," "Stop," "You can't sit together," more and more tearing them apart. Until they could barely be seen together anymore with out more threats from the company.

Harry shook his head, realizing he had been over thinking again. Louis was now stood in front of him. It was only the 5 of them in the room so they didn't have to hide. "What's wrong baby?" Louis asked, concerned. Harry shook his head and wiped away the tear that was threatening to escape.
      "Nothing," he shrugged. "Can we just go home now?"
Louis looked sad, obviously not convinced but decided to let this one go. Wrapping his arms around Harry's waist he muttered, "I'm sorry love, but unfortunately not. Gotta get back to the bus, early flight tomorrow."
   He quickly pecked Harrys lips and dropped his arms. Walking towards the door. As he opened it the formerly dim room filled with the flashing lights of pap cameras. The calm quietness was now filled with loud questions. Harry prepared himself as he walked through the door, headed into another night if hiding.

A/N: what do you guys think?  Love you!