Chapter 2

The bus was parked at the hotel the band was staying at that night, per usual, which was a little over an hour and a half away from the concert venue. There was more than enough room for all of the lads in one car but God forbid anyone think Louis and Harry would even think about riding together. Which meant they had to split up. Again.
     With Niall in the car with Harry, and then Zayn, Liam, and Louis in the opposite, the drivers took route back to the hotel.
    "Hey, so um, what was up with Harry tonight? He seemed...off," Liam asked, finally breaking the silence. Louis shrugged and answered quietly, "You know how he gets after big shows." The quiet returned as the boys sat in thought. But Louis knew it was total bull shit. It probably had nothing to do with the show. Or the fans.
      Just then a jingle came from Louis' pocket. He grabbed his phone excitedly, recognizing the tone as the one he custom set for Harry.
H: hey
L: hi there
H: I miss you
L: I miss you too. But we'll be back at the bus soon.
H: I guess I just....I miss us.
     "Lou?" Zayn's sudden speaking caused Louis to jump. "You good?" Zayn asked noticing the distraught look on Louis' face. "Yeah, I'm good." With that Louis typed one last message and put his phone away as the boys sat in a comfortable silence the rest of the way back.

   Harry sat next to Niall as he listened to one of Nialls funny stories, which was a blatant attempt at cheering him up. It was actually kind of working. After a minute of laughing at the fact that Niall was laughing so hard he couldn't finish his story, Harry's attention was brought back to his cell phone. There was a new text from Louis. As he read it he got butterflies in his stomach.
L: sneak out tonight? I want to take you somewhere. Like we did before.
    Harry smiled, putting his phone away and returning his thoughts to Niall as he continued.

~

    It was around midnight when everyone arrived back at the secluded hotel. They all checked into their separate rooms. Harry's and Louis' being the farthest apart of course. Louis usually slept in the bus but the weather was getting to chilly and no one wanted to take any chances.
      A little after one thirty Harry heard a quiet knock on the door. He opened it revealing a very lustful looking Louis Tomlinson. Harry barley had time to grow a smile on his lips before Louis' were on them.
     Closing the door behind them, and pushing Harry's back up against it, Louis kissed him passionately. Against Harry's mouth, Louis mumbled sweet nothings. "I love you," he said between kisses. "So fucking much." As he began kissing Harry's neck, the younger boy giggled. "I love you too," he said breathless. "But I thought we were going somewhere?" Louis stopped cold. Slowly raising his eyebrows to look up at Harry, he sighed.
     "You're right, let's go," Louis directed, intertwining his small fingers with Harry's long ones. "But-" Harry whined. "Shhhhh," Louis hissed then demanded, "Now come on, we can't let them catch us."
    With that Louis duck and rolled out of Harry's room and stopped at the corner of the hallway, checking both directions, and motioned that it was safe to come. Harry chuckled admiring the child like aspect Louis brought to everything he did. Walking over to him, Louis sighed.
     "You know I love you, but you kinda take the fun out of this whole 'sneaking out' thing."
      "Louis," Harry said motioning to the empty hallways around them. "It's the middle of the night, no one is awake but us." Louis rolled his eyes. "Fiiiiiine," he groaned. "We'll just walk out like adults. Way to take the fun out of it." Taking Harry's hand into his, they walked to the elevator, and just as simply walked out of the building.