Chapter 18

A/N: picture is enough warning

"Louis what are we gonna do?"
   "I-i don't know Harry I didn't exactly think this through."
   "I see that."
    Harry sat, his back slumping against the seat, and rubbed his face in frustration. What just happened? One minute they were all getting their pictures taken, and the next all cameras were turned toward Louis and Harry as they were kissing.
   The boy felt the hand that was still holding his lovingly start rubbing slow comforting circles.
    "But hey," Louis whispered, slowly inching closer to the younger. "What ever happens, we're in it together right?"
    Harry nodded as a smile ghosted over his lips until it was replaced by Louis'.
    The kiss was sweet, full of love. It was short but it didn't need to be long. It sent exactly the message both wanted to send. One of support and loyalty.
   Looking longingly into each other's eyes they heard cough from the front seat.
   "Where we headed boys? The hotels just 3 streets up," Jack asked.
   Louis hesitated. If they went back to the hotel they could get caught so easily and they just need a little time, one night to themselves.
    "There's that cheap motel 2 doors down right? Could you drop us there? Then you can head back to the hotel. Tell 'em you haven't heard from us. Didn't see where we went, don't need you getting into trouble for this," he suggested.
    Jack let out a side but agreed.
    A few minutes passed and they pulled into the grungy looking place. Louis thanked Jack and Harry leaned forward to give him a friendly kiss on the cheek of gratitude.
   It had started raining and they only had their suits. Awkwardly pulling the jackets over them they ran in from the far end of the parking lot.
   The bell on the door rang loudly shocking both the boys and the young girl manning the desk.
   "Jesus! I didn't expect anyone else this late," the girl exclaimed.
   Harry noticed her age and instantly stalled. He loved his fans, he really did, but he couldn't take any chances today. Neither of them could.
   Shockingly the girl didn't seem to know who they were as she asked, "one room or two?"
   Louis took Harry's hand in his and smiled, "one please."
   They turned to leave the reception office but accidentally ran into someone coming from the outside.
   At first, everyone was slightly dazed from the collision until the girls eyes got very big.
   "Lou-Louis tomlinson you're Louis tomlinson!" An excited smile formed on her face and screeching sounds came from her lips. "I'm a huuuge fan! I love you! Here- uh- this is my number, if you're in town for a while, here," she rushed handing him a peice of paper after scribbling on it quickly.
   Harry usually could handle girls like this. She looked about 20. He had no reason to get jealous especially after Louis had just kissed him in front of countless cameras. But this time, something took over.
   "Actually," Harry said, taking Louis' hand again. "He's spoken for."
   The boys both left quickly, back into the rain. They ran up a flight of stairs and their door was the 3rd on the left. Unlocking the door they ran inside.
   Immediately they both started peeling out of there clothes drenched in rain water. The two boys stood in their boxers, Louis pushing his clothes into a pile on the floor and Harry neatly folding his, shivering slightly.
   "Baby c'mere, you look frozen," Louis offered with open arms. Harry nodded and walked into the shorter boys embrace.
   "Baby?" Louis asked, still holding on, his head resting on the 6 ft man's shoulder.
   "Hm?"
    "Why uh, why did you snap at that girl tonight? I've never seen you get like that."
    It was faint but Harry could still hear the chuckle under Louis' breath.
    "I just- I don't know. There was something about her, so desperate. I didn't like it. I don't like other people... wanting you," the boy whispered.
    This time Louis actually laughed. He had seen Harry jealous and insecure before but this was just cute.
    "Harry, love, who cares who wants me? I only want you and by morning everyone will know that," he smiled fondly.
     "Infact," Louis said, a new idea forming as he reached up and kissed Harry's neck. "I want you now."
     Harry gasped as he was pushed down onto the bed only to be reminded of where they were as the smaller of the two climbed on top of him.
    "Lou-Louis," Harry hesitated. "Lou, we're in a cheep motel, there could be bugs," he said, glancing around the small room.
    There was one bed, a night stand with a shitty lamp on it, and a 3 doors, one leading outside, another to the closet and the last to the bathroom.
     "You're right," Louis sighed out. A devilish smirk ran across his lips. "Maybe we should go somewhere a bit.. cleaner."
    Louis stood, pulling Harry with him, along by his hand, through a door revealing a rather nice washroom for a motel. With the hand that wasn't holding Harry's, Louis reached behind him and turned the shower knob to hot.
    He again kissed Harry's neck, already earning a moan from the boy. He giggled as he looked down seeing the already tenting boxers on both of them. He shrugged his off before kneeling to the ground while holding eye contact in the bright green staring down at him.
    He reached up and slowly started to remove the younger boys trousers revealing everything. Slowly he opened his mouth and swallowed the boy, bobbing his head.  Harry threw his head back, already loosing it.
    Louis noticed and immediately stopped, again laughing. "Not yet, my beautiful boy."
    He stood to his feel and stepped into the steamy shower. Louis kissed Harry painfully slow. They kissed until their lips were swollen.
    Louis began to kiss Harry's neck, his shoulder, then his back as he turned the boy around, Harry placing his hands on the shower walls panting heavily already.
   The kissing stopped harshly.
    "Son of a- fuck!" Louis yelled agitated.
    "What?" Harry whined.
    "I forgot the fucking lube again, God I fucking suck."
     Harry cracked a smile and thought back to just a few minutes before.
     "I- I don't care Louis, find something, just want you so much," he admitted.
      Louis nodded, looking around and finding something to use as a makeshift. Once he did he returned his attention to the beautiful human being standing in front of him, his hands still on the wall and rear facing Louis.
    He began the kissing assaults again, leaving love bites on the boy while entering a first finger. Louis nearly got hit as Harry's head fell backwards again, moaning Louis' name.
    A second finger.
    A squeak sound came from Harry's fingers slipping on the wet tiles of the wall.
    A third.
     Harry arched his back and moaned rather loudly as Louis switched his fingers hitting the bundle of nerves.
    "Pl-please," Harry begged, falling apart by louis' mere touch.
    "Please what Harry?"
    "Please, please just fuck me."
    At this Louis swiftly removed all fingers and turned the fragile one around.
    "No," he said causing a look of hurt in Harry's eyes, feeling rejected.
    "No, I will not 'fuck' you," he said sternly. "This isn't some hook up or a one night stand, you got that? And right now, in this shower, in some cheep motel, I'm going to make love to you, alright Harry?"
    Harry smiled. It was so cheesy, and yet he was so in love with Louis that it was just perfect. He nodded, bitting his lip.
    Instead of turning him around again Louis kissed his boyfriend while strategically lifting from under his thighs.
    Louis was strong and could hold Harry like a kitten, especially during sex.
    He kissed him again and spread his legs, lining himself up with Harry's ass. " 'M gonna make love to you now," he said against Harry's lips. Another moan escaped Harry as Louis pushed into him. Slowly. Agonizingly slow.
    He wanted Louis so bad so he grabbed on to his boyfriend's hips and did his best to speed up the motions.
   Harry let out a loud moan the echoed in the bathroom. Louis suddenly remember where they were and that there was another room on the other side of this wall, but that didn't stop him. Those poor people, probably traumatized.
   "Harry, love, we have neighbors," he laughed, thrusting into Harry, only to admit a moan from himself.
    He picked up speed again until both boys could barely even conjugate words properly as moans of random sounds left them. Harry came first in between the two boys and Louis just seconds after.
   He slowly pulled out of the boy, lowering him to stand on his week legs as they both rinsed off.
    Shutting off the water they made their way back to the bed, not bothering to get dressed at all.
   Louis leaned down from the bed and picked up Harry's phone to check the time. His had been turned off since after Harry texted him.
    Not only did he see that it was now just past 2 in the morning he also saw a lot of notifications.
    8 missed calls from Liam
    1 from Zayn
    13 from management
     And a text from Niall
    N: we won the award :)
    Louis smiled and turned off Harry's phone, cuddling into his boyfriend, who was now on his chest.
   "Are we in a lot of trouble?" Harry asked.
   Louis nodded and chuckled, "We're in deep shit."
    "Eh, we'll deal with it tomorrow," Harry shrugged, moving even closer into Louis.
    "Harry, you little rebel. I've corrupted you," Louis smiled fondly as he felt a drip from his hair fall.
    " 'M tired."
    Louis nodded and kissed the top of Harry's head. "You're right, in the morning. Get some sleep baby. I love you."
    "I love you too, Lou."