Chapter 19

A/N: I seriously suck I'm sorry guys. Also sorry this is a shit chapter but I've go the plots for the next couple set in motion and I hope you guys understand ❤ love you all

  Harry's eyes flew open as he heard the rushed pounding on the door quicken.
  The shower was running in the bathroom and he could here the faint singing voice of his boyfriend.
   another knock. He stumbled to his feel, peaking in the mirror next to the door and fixing his hair slightly.
    On the other side of the door was a shorter, older man. "You're late!" he yelled with a thick accent. "Wh-what?" Harry stuttered.
    "You're late! 11 am check out! You pay for another night!"
    "oh my, alright, okay, I'm sorry."
   The man huffed and turned, walking away from Harry.
    '11 am check out? What time is it?' Harry thought to himself.
    He looked around until he saw his phone on the floor next to Louis' pants.
    "Slob," he whispered to himself. His phone was completely shut off so he held the power button and sat on the bed as it rebooted. He smiled as the jingle played.
     With in seconds notifications were flooding his phone. He saw articles and Twitter post tagging him. There were dozens of missed calls. Even a few personal messages. But the one thing that was sticking out the most to him was that in every notification he read the words 'Larry Stylinson'.
     A smile ghosted his lips.
    He suddenly remembered the reason he turned on his phone. It was almost 1.
     The phone started singing as an incoming call came in, just as Louis walked out, a towel hanging loosely on his hip.
     Harry sighed, smiling at his boyfriend and putting the phone to his ear.
    "hello Liam," he spoke, giggling as Louis rolled his eyes.
     "where the fuck are you?"
     "Out."
     "No fucking shit Harry. Modest is pissed, Garrett wants to kill you, now tell me where the hell you are so I can kick your ass before they end you."
   This time Harry rolled his eyes.
   "hence the reason we went out."
     Harry caught Louis waving him down and tilted the phone away from his ear, he was almost fully dressed now.
     "speaker phone."
     Harry listened and they both heard as Liams rant finished.
     "-and they keep asking and honestly Niall is scared shirtless and you two fucking suck, ya hear me?"
    "Yeah, yeah, tell Niall to stop being a bitch," Louis chimed in.
   "Babe," Harry shook his head, "be nice."
   "Louis! Don't fucking babe right now, I'm literally so pissed at both of you. Just get your asses back here ASAP. We leave at 4."
    And with that, Liam abruptly hung up the phone, leaving the two boys smirking at each other.
    Louis leaned in, leaving a peck on Harry's lips.
     "you ready?" he asked.
     Harry just smiled and nodded, because for the first time, he was.