Chapter 5

Louis spent the entire rest of the day with Danielle for stunts. Harry went out with the guys for a while but soon grew tired and decided to check in early and catch up on the sleep he had missed the night before.
     It was finally time for tonight's show. The boys loved shows because no matter what management said, it was their music, their songs, and it meant exactly what they wanted it too.
     Plus after tonight's show they had a few days off which meant they could go home.
     The best part about concerts was the simple moments when Harry and Louis looked at each other and every person in the entire building felt the love, and not even management could take that away.
     "I have love you since we were 18," Louis sang to Harry.
     "I'm in love with Lou, and all his little things," and Harry sang to Louis.
      When the show was over they all had planes to catch. Everyone going in different ways for their holiday. Everyone but Harry and Louis.
     Jeza saw how hurt they were so she got the private jet to come pick them up so they could just be done.
      "Harry," he whispered.
      "Yeah Louis?"
      "I love you."
       Harry shot his head up to make eye contact with Louis. He had been laying on his chest. "You know that right?" Louis seemed so sad. Harry sat fully up. Brushing his hand over Louis cheek, he whispered, "of course."
      Louis' phone buzzed signaling a text. He dug it out of his pocket and laughed after reading it. Harry was so happy to see him smile. "What does it say?" Harry asked. Louis gave him a warning look and handed him the phone.
Z: you two kids be safe this week. Use protection, don't want any unplanned pregnancy or nothin. Have fun ;)
Harry giggled and looked up to see Louis looking back at him. He had a look in his eyes that sent shivers down Harry's spine.
     "Oh we will."
     Harry flinched slightly as Louis pushed a curl behind his ear. Slowly, he leaned in closer. Millimeters from Harry's lips he whispered, "You wanna have fun?" Harry shivered as he felt Louis' hot breath on his lips. He nodded slowly.   
      Both leaning slightly, their lips crashed together. Slowly at first but picking up speed as the intensity increased. Louis straddled Harry in the overly large reclinable plain chair. Fingers laced in Harry's long locks, he tugged slightly as Harry released a moan into Louis mouth.
       He missed Harry. They have been on tour for a few months now and have barley kissed let alone anything else.
       Louis strategically unbuttoned Harry's whole shirt with in a matter of seconds, a skill he had grown quite good at over the years.
        Their lips parted for just a moment as Louis took his shirt off, accidentally hitting the recline button as they both went flying backward. They laughed a little but not too long as their lips reconnected.
        "Can we?" Harry asked, hopeful.
         "I don't see why not," Louis laughed, kissing his boyfriend again, even more passionately than before. Their hands traveled up and down each other's torsos feeling every inch of each other that they have been missing.
         Harry reached Louis belt as realization set in. Louis pulled away, laying his head on Harry's chest. "Shit," he panted, out of breath. "What? What's wrong?" Harry asked afraid of the answer.
         Louis looked at Harry and sighed, still not breathing right. "I'm so fucking stupid," he said, hitting his hand to his forehead. "I packed the lube," he finally said. "Yeah...?" Harry asked confused. "Love," Louis explained. "No, it's in my bag. We can't get to it." Harry laid his head back.
         "Well fuck," he said. "Or lack thereof," Louis corrected, immediately regretting it. Harry looked at Louis rather shocked, and burst out laughing, covering his mouth.
        Louis finally crawled off Harry returning to the next seat over. He grabbed his shirt and put it back on as Harry did the same.
        "Um. Wanna watch a movie?" Louis offered. Harry agreed laying his head on Louis shoulder, soon drifting to sleep.