Chapter 14

He let out a large sigh. He was about to tell everyone that he was gay. Louis was coming out. His nerves felt tight and everything around him was shaking, or at least that's how it felt. Looking in the mirror, Louis ruffled his hair for the thousandth time.
   A smile only crept to his lips when he saw Harry in the mirror, leaning on the door frame. "You're cute when you're nervous," he smiled. His dimples showed and it slightly calmed the older boy.
    "I'm confused," Niall announced, brushing past Harry and entering the room. "Why are we doing this interview? I thought we had today off."
   Louis sighed again. "I mean..." he trailed off. Harry walked to him, turning him around. "You don't have to do this. The interview isn't even set yet, we can go home right now."
    "Is that what this is??" Niall asked excitedly. "You're coming out?" Harry and Louis both shushed him quickly. If anyone heard, this could all blow up. Louis slowly nodded his head, confirming Nialls suspicions. He then turned to Harry. The taller boy looked into his eyes to try and give comfort.
   "I'm doing this. We're doing this."
    Louis took Harry's large hands into his small one and nodded for Niall to follow. He led the three into Liam's assigned dressing room and found Zayn already in the room, laughing at something Liam had just told him.
   The two looked to Louis as he walked in followed by their two younger band mates. He looked determined.
   "Good you're both here."
   Their eyes all flashed between Louis' and his hand interlocked with Harry's.
    "Yeah now would you like to explain why we're here? Why I'm awake at this ridiculously early time?" Zayn whined.
    "Yeah um," Louis looked to Zayn, but immediately returned his eyes to the ground. Why was he so nervous? The boys already knew. Most of the fans already knew even though nothing had been confirmed.
    He thought back to when they told the boys.

    Louis could feel the 17 year old shaking next to him. Harry was so scared about telling the guys but Louis knew it would be okay. He had called the three over to the flat he shared with Harry.
    Niall had just walked in from using bathroom.  He always preferred the bathroom connected to Harry's room, which they used as more of a guest room but the boys didn't know that yet, because it rarely got used so it was cleaner.
   "Jesus Harry, it's like you don't even sleep in there. It's always so clean," Niall observed. Louis chuckled under his breath but he could see Harry physically tighten.
   "Yeah, uh, about that," Louis said lightly. He quickly shot Harry a glance, silently asking him, "you ready?" Harry understood and gave him a slight nod.
    "Boys, we've got some news, and I don't know how you'll react," Louis began.
    "Out with it tomlinson," Liam snapped.
    "Okay. Harry and I," he said, taking Harry's hand in his. "We're together." He smiled proudly.
    "Um, what?" Zayn asked and Harry's grip tightened on Louis' hand.
    "Like, together together?" Liam questioned next. Louis nodded, still smiling.
   "Together. In all sence of the word." He pulled Harry's hand causing him to stand, and kissed his cheek.
    Zayn looked totally confused. "But," he started. "But we've picked up girls together.."
   Louis again let out a chuckle.
   "Actually, if you remember correctly, you're the only one who ever went home with one. I didn't have to, I always had this to come home to," Louis smiled, kissing Harry's cheek again and laughed a little when he saw the pink raise in Harry's cheeks.
    Liam shook his head, "alright man, cool. Good for you," he said standing and hugging the couple.
     "And this makes you guys happy? That's all we want," Zayn added.
    "Yes, we're happy." Louis could feel his cheeks start to hurt from all the smiling.
   "Very," Harry said, speaking for the first time the whole night.
    "Yeah," Louis confirmed. "Very happy."
     He turned and planted a kiss on the younger boys lips, for the first time not caring that all of their friends we're watching.
    "That's gonna take some getting used to," Liam said, rubbing the back of his neck, but smiling none the less. The boys all laughed, including Niall, who Louis had almost forgot was even there.
    "Nialler, you've been quiet."
    Niall looked up at all the boys looking back down on him.
   "You guys aren't that great at hiding it, I've known all along."
   The five boys laughed again.

   Zayn snapped, bringing Louis back to reality.
    "Harry, baby, here, sit down," he said unlocking their hands, pulling a chair for his boyfriend. Harry smiled at the shorter, nervous boy, who was now pacing the small room.
    "I'm telling them. I'm telling everyone. Well, we are. Harry and I."
    He stopped pacing long enough to catch  the reactions of the boys around him, and then continued.
   "The hiding has to stop. It's effecting my relationship and," he stopped, making eye contact with Harry. "And that comes first. Before everything."
    Harry tried to hide his smile but his dimples betrayed him.
    Louis walked back over to Harry and kissed his cheek, squatting down next to him.
   "Uhhh, what about the band?" Liam asked, forcing Louis to break the gaze he was holding in Harry's eyes.
    "Everything Liam. If I have to leave the band, I will."
   "Whoa, whoa whoa,'' Harry interrupted and stood. "I don't think it will come to that." Louis smiled at him. "Hope not." He pecked Harrys lips once more and stood to leave.
   "Coming boys?" He threw over his shoulder, exciting the room.
   "Oh no you don't," Louis heard as he felt someone strong grab him by the back of the neck. He turned to see Garrett glaring down on him.
   "Let go of me dick!'' Louis yelled, causing the boys to rush to the door. Liam shot Louis a worried look. "Garrett mate, what's your problem?"
   "I heard the whole thing, interviews been cancelled. Boys," he called through the open door in a gruff voice. "Go back to the hotel. Tomlinson. You're coming with me."

A/N: I hit over a thousand words! Longest chapter yet!