Chapter 24

A/N: um. smut?

"You can expect a law suit, Tomlinson," Garrett snarled as Louis walked off stage, Harry's hand held tightly in his.
"And you can expect me not to give a shit. Now if you'll excuse me, my boyfriend and I are going to head back to our hotel."
The boys walked hand and hand outside in front of the cameras leading to their car. And Louis might have kissed Harry's cheek while opening the door for him as they both slid in.
Harry watched Louis with big eyes and a dopey smile on his face as Jack drove them back to the hotel.
"What?" Louis chucked catching Harry looking at him.
"Nothing," Harry giggled. He continued staring, receiving odd glances from the older boy until the car pulled up outside the building. Of course the sidewalk was littered with paps with cameras and Louis didn't hesitate to show them a little PDA before both boys ran inside and ran straight to Harry's room to avoid the persistent fans.
"Okay Harry are you going to tell me why you keep looking at me like that?" Louis asked the doe eyed boy.
"You just seem so.. open. And happy. Like the way you told everyone and then told off Garrett and kissed me in front of them, you are just so brave and I like this side of you, it's kinda hot honestly," Harry said, whispering the last part. But of course Louis heard every word.
"Oh really?" He asked slyly.
"Ye-yeah, I mean, confidence i-is really hot," Harry stuttered under the gaze of dark blue lust filled eyes.
"Oh yeah? Well you know what? I'm confident. Confident that I'll have you screaming my name in just a minute."n
His statement sounded hot and rough, and turned Harry on, so he was surprised when Louis gently took hold of his hips bringing him in slowly. Louis smirked when Harry took in a sharp breath right before their lips touched.
Harry whined as Louis pulled away abruptly, removing all contact.
"I- I forgot about your medicine. Maybe we shouldn't-"
"Lou," Harry interrupted. "I feel fine. Better actually, I feel great. You don't have to worry, you're not going to break me. Now, we're finally, finally, out. Let's celebrate."
With in a second, Louis crashed his lips into Harry's. This time it was quick and erotic. Louis' hand slipped his hand down Harry's back, into the back of his pants, groping his bum, his other hand unbuttoning the front of Harry's jeans.
The younger wasted no time taking Louis' shirt off over his head, moaning as his ass was gripped again.
Louis quickly  grabbed Harry's hat and tossed it behind him, snickering as the taller boy grumbled "careful, that's Gucci," under his breath while unbuttoning his shirt, to which Louis took the chance to take his own pants off.
Slowly they both leaned back onto the bed. Louis, still holding on to Harry's bum, also slipped his other hand into the front of his boyfriends pants, taking the opportunity from the boys gasp to slip his tongue in his mouth.
As his tongue swirled around his hand gripped on to Harry's already hard cock and pleasured in the moan he received.
"You like that baby?" He asked moving his lips to Harry's neck, silently admiring the small bruise he had left.
"Y-yes."
Louis found himself being flipped on to his back, Harry straddling him. He scooted up to a sitting position, his back against the bed frame, hand still in Harry's pants.
Harry sat panting, his hair hanging in his face. He grinned as he spotted Louis' clothed member, hard. Arms leaning against the bed frame, he grinded down on to the one thing he wanted in him most.
"Oh, oh god," he moaned.
"Harry, baby, slow- slow down, we don't have to rush, god baby you look so good right now," Louis huffed out before lifting  Harry and pushing him back down on his back.
"C'mon baby, you said we were celebrating."
In a swift motion, Harry's pants and boxers were ripped off and on the floor revealing his milky white thighs and hard dick. Louis smiled as he separated Harry's legs and ducked his head between his thighs.
"Lou," Harry moaned as he felt Louis' hot tongue brushed against his hole. He arched his back as Louis tongue entered into him, then pulling back out and repeating the action. He gripped onto his own hard on and began stoking it.
"No, no, love," Louis said swatting his hand away. "Tonight I want you to cum, untouched."
Harry moaned again at his dirty words and grabbed into Louis' hair pulling him up and into a kiss.
Louis sat up for a moment and smiled to himself.
He remembered the lube.
The feeling of Louis' fingers filling him up became apparent.
"You ready baby?"
"Mhmm," he hummed biting into his lips.
Sucking in he felt Louis. He felt him fill him up and reveled in the feeling.
Louis teasingly made slow movements watching Harry lose it, sweat causing hair to stick to his forehead.
"Could- could you just-"
"Could I what baby boy?"
"Mm, could you go just a little faster," Harry begged. Louis stalled.
"Gladly."
Louis pulled almost fully out and then slammed into his already trembling boyfriend. He knew exactly what to do and where to do it.
Harry groaned as Louis continuously pulled out and slammed into him, hitting directly into his prostate. He wanted so bad to touch himself but he also wanted to do what Louis had asked of him, to please him. Every fiber of his being was on fire, his hair standing on ends.
Louis looked down in a fit of lust as Harry dug his nails into his back, and was thrilled at the sight. Harry's eyes were clenched shut.
Louis knew this look.
He was trying to hold on.
But Louis knew that after what he was about to say, he wouldn't last much longer.
"Let go baby."
Harry's whole body shook as he trembled through one of the best orgasms he had ever had. He mumbled out incoherent words and repeated Louis' name.
Louis paused to watch the glorious sight of Harry coming undone beneath him. He could feel the boys body going limp so he got in just a few more thrusts before cumming into Harry.
"Shit," he whispered under his breath. He rested for just a minute before slowly pulling out, cringing at the wince Harry made, and stumbled to the bathroom to grab a hand towel.
He wiped up his stomach and lifted Harry's leg to clean up his hole.
Harry whined again.
"I'm sorry baby, gotta get you all cleaned up. We still got a whole day a head of us, but we'll nap first," Louis chuckled, laying down next to Harry and cuddling him into himself.

A/N: this was supposed to publish yesterday :/ sorry