Chapter 25

The boys only were able to sleep for about an hour before they got woken up by someone running into their room.

"Do neither of you own a cell phone?" It was Liam's voice echoing through Harrys hotel room.

"Guys do you even- oh my god oh my god," he said stumbling in and seeing the two, uncovered.

"Could you like, put some clothes on?"

"Could you like, knock?" Louis shot back.

"Well I'm sorry, I was worried you might have been dead. We've been trying all morning to get ahold of you," Liam huffed out frustrated.

Louis gave him a sly smirk while pulling his boxers on, Harry covered by the sheet, a tint of dark red in his cheeks.

"We've been busy."

Liam almost gagged. "I can see that," he said keeping his eyes turned away. "Well you need to get dressed a bit faster," he began. "Ever since the interview this morning everyone, literally everyone has been trying to scheduled us. Our whole week is basically booked. which is so dumb because its really only you two they want to talk to."

Harry's head was spinning as Liam  continued complaining that all five boys were being forced to go to interview after interview. He could feel a headache coming on, but it didn't feel like any other headache.

"Louis," Harry gasped, interrupting the older boys rant. "Louis my head."

As soon as those words left Harry's mouth Louis rushed over to Liam pushing him out of the room. 

"But there's an interview in an hour!"

"We'll be there, but first i gotta get harry to calm down so you have to go."

Louis made his way over to the curly headed boy who was now on the verge of a panic attack, holding his chest, gasping for air. 

"I-I'm so scarred" harry stuttered out. 

"I know you are love, but its going to be okay, you just gotta calm down," Louis reassured, handing him a bottled water from the mini fridge.

Harry hands were shaking so much that he couldn't even open the bottle. Louis helped by unscrewing the cap for his boyfriend, ending in the full, now open, bottle falling to the floor. Harry gasped as the cold water hit his resting feet and began do cry. But not the normal, teary kind, the dry eyes dry heaving kind. he couldn't get himself together.

Clenching his eyes closed tightly he felt two arms wrap around him and begin to rock him. but Louis soon undid his hold as Harry's hyperventilating didn't slow. He looked to find Harry's bag which held his emergency inhaler but it was no where to be seen. Running through the door that was to his conjoining room to Harry's he grabbed his own duffel bag and brought it back to the panicking boy, pulling out a back up emergency inhaler. Harry took two long puffs and was finally able to slow his breathing. 

"How did you..?" Harry asked vaguely but gestured to the inhaler.

"Well.." Louis began. 

"When we were at the hospital, I got a little freaked out. And i was worried this kind of thing might happen.. so i called Anne and had her over night me one of you're old ones. Just in case. I'm sorry but I-" 

"don't apologize. its sweet." Harry said cutting him off. "I feel a little better, but could you hand me one of those pills for my head?"

everything felt slowed down, from his walking to his fingers running through his hair, but Harry guessed that's what he was supposed to feel with this medication. He definitely felt calm. But he never got too nervous when on Ellen. She was a sweetheart and the boys all really liked her.

   "You know 'em. You love 'em. Back for the first time since the start of tour, here's One Direction."

the audience cheered as the boys all walked onto set. they hadn't seen Garrett at all today which was quiet odd, especially when they were approached by a publicist and told to "tell the truth" whatever that may be. 

"Hey boys, nice to have you back," Ellen said warmly.

"Lovely to be here," Liam responded.

"So. Lets just cut to the chase if you don't mind."

"Not at all," Harry smiled.

Ellen smiled at the cheeky lad. 

"Honestly I just want to know everything about this new, or not new but now open relationship."

the crowd yelped.

Harry took a deep breath, as did Louis. Today was the day. They were finally out and got to really tell their story, honestly.

"Well," Louis smiled. 

"the truth is..."