Chapter 21

Harry woke up on the bus. It was bright and there was no one else in the bunks.
    His long legs swung over the edge and dangled for a second. His head felt weird and he could barley remember the night before.
   The door creeked as he entered the opening of the bus. The conversations seemed to hault as everyone looked to him. Louis was then to his feet.
   "Hey babe, how are you feeling?"
    Harry gave him an off look but answered, "fine, head hurts a little, did we drink last night?"
   He could see Louis face drop and heard the guys' not so suddle sighs.
Shit.
   Louis took his arm softly and led him to sit down.
  "Baby," Louis sighed.
  "Out with it Lou," Harry said, worried of what Louis was hiding from him.
   "Harry you were in the hospital, you hit Garret. You're kinda losing it. It's scaring us," Liam rushed realizing that Louis wasn't saying anything.
   "You idiot! It's scaring you? How do you think he's feeling?" Niall scolded.
   "Guys," Louis interrupted. "No stress, remember?"
   Each of the guys quieted down as Louis begin to explain everything to Harry.
    He was scared yes but he also knew that he had Louis and didn't have to do this on his own.

~

   "No, mum, I'm fine," Harry spoke into the phone as he told his mother what Louis had told him just that morning.
   The door creeked open as the shorter boy entered the room, sitting next to Harry and taking a hand into his own.
    "Yes, yes, I'm fine. Mum I have to go. Yeah, I loveyou too," Harry spoke softly as his gaze met Louis'.
     Hanging up the phone he smiled, "I really am fine, Lou."
    "I know. I just don't want to lose you," Louis admitted softly.
    "And you won't."
    Harry lifted the hand held by Louis' to his mouth to kiss the other boys hand.
    "I'm scared," Harry whispered.
    He didn't like the fact that a whole chunk of his memory was basically wiped out and he only knew what the others had told him.
    Hitting Garrett didn't even sound like something he'd do.
    "I know, I am too. But we can male it through this together," Louis reassured. "Here, you need to take this medicine. It'll help. And then tonight we have a show but an interview in the morning."
    Louis kissed his boyfriends head and led him out of the bunk rooms to the rest of the guys.
   They all were playing some board game and invited Harry to join.
    "But only if you promise not to punch any of us," Zayn joked.
     Everyone got rather quiet, unsure of how he would take this kind of banter so soon.
    Louis was ready to hit Zayn if Harry had taken it poorly.
    "I'm not sure that's a promise I can make," Harry said, adding a wink.
    The boys all let out a breath they didn't know they were holding and cleared a spot for the youngest to sit, but he just wiggled his way into Louis' lap as they all laughed.

A/N: writers block is a thing and I am trying so hard to finish this one out for you guys. I'm so sorry <3