Chapter 3

"So uh, what's the plan here?" Harry questioned looking around at the near empty parking lot that was, quite literally, in the middle of nowhere.
     "You know how to hot wire a car right?" Louis asked, looking hopeful. "What?! No!" Harry almost yelled, quite shocked at his boyfriend. "Louis William Tomlinson you are not stealing a car!" Harry crossed his arms in disapproval.
     "Okay, okay, Jesus calm down. Well if I can't  steal one," he paused, shooting a look at Harry as if he might have changed his mind. With no such luck Louis continued, "then I guess it's a good thing I have these." In a swift motion, Louis pulled the car keys out of his pocket.
     "Louis, how did-" "Have you uh, ever talked to Jack?" Louis interrupted. "Jack, your driver Jack?" Harry asked confused. "Yeah," Louis confirmed. Harry shook his head, raising an eyebrow. "Well," Louis said unlocking the car. "His room is right next to mine," he opened the door for Harry. "And he's actually super cool." With a quick peck on Harry's cheek, Louis ran to the drivers side, and started the car.
    "Lou? Where are we going?" Harry acquired.
"You'll see."

~

    After only 5 minutes Harry was falling asleep in the passenger seat. Louis didn't mind though. He always thought Harry looked like an angel when he slept, and seeing that while they were on tour they weren't aloud to sleep together, he didn't get to see it enough and was beginning to miss it.
     Only 20 or so minutes later they arrived at their destination. It was a little diner a lot like the one they used to go on dates to in London.
    "Harry, sweetheart, we're here." He whispered wishing he didn't have to waking the sleeping boy. "Mmmm" Harry moaned as he sat up and stretched his rather long legs. "Where are we?" He asked through a yawn.
    "A diner. Come inside?"
     Harry nodded as he opened his door. He got out of the warm car and shivered at the temperature changes. He hadn't warn warm clothing. Just a half buttoned up shirt and black skinny jeans. He put his hand through his hair and began walking.
    "Here love," Louis said offering his jacket. He gladly accepted and put his arms through the sleeves. Once reaching the door to the empty diner, Louis held it open and Harry walked in.
     A waitress slowly waltzed over, she looked about 19 or 20. "How ma- Oh my God." She stopped finally looking at them. Dropping the menus, her mouth fell open. "You're- you guys- Oh my God" Harry smiled awkwardly. "I love you," the girl blurted out. Louis' jealously kicked in as he noticed that she was staring at Harry. "Right, and um a table?" He said. "Oh yeah sorry, of course, right this way."
       Leading the boys to a booth, she handed them.the menus she had picked up. "So um..." the waitress, who's name tag said Nora, paused. "Are you guys like...on a date right now? Because I mean if you are that's totally cool and I" she was rambling. "Can you just take our order now?" Louis asked harshly. "Lou," Harry said looking offended for Nora. "Yes, we're on a date right now, but it would mean a lot if you could just not tell anyone because that could mean bad things for everyone," Harry said calmly. "Oh yeah, management, I got you. Mums the word. But I totally knew it." She's said squeaking.
     Louis cleared his throat, annoyed that she was ruining his plans. "Right, right, sorry." Nora cleared her throat trying to be professional. "And what can I get for you?"
     Harry hadn't even looked at the menu before Louis answered, "an order of mozzarella sticks and a chocolate milkshake with two straws."
     It was what they had on their first date.
     Harry felt the butterflies again and pecked Louis' cheek. "Right away," Nora said, finally leaving them alone.
     "You know she was like totally flirting with you right?" Louis scoffed, but smiled. "You know, I'm like totally like 100% gay right?" Harry said mocking his tone. "And mine," Louis said kissing him harshly but quick, as if marking his property. "100%," Harry said kissing him back.