Chapter 8

Louis woke up covered in his own sweat. He felt disgusting and overly joyed at the same time. Hearing Harry singing in the shower, he decided to join him.
     "Hello beautiful," he said stepping under the steaming water. "Well hi," Harry said.
    Harry thought back to the first time Louis had ever taken a shower with him. It was the morning after their first time.

     He had already been in the shower, wincing as he walked, and Louis opened the door with out even knocking. "LOUIS!" little 16 year old Harry shouted, embarrassed. The older boy let out a light laugh. "Harry, love, there is nothing I could see now that I didn't see last night," he said with a devilish smirk, but Harry still turned himself.
     Louis reached out, placing a hand on Harry's shoulder and the younger boy flinched. Pain and concern flashed in Louis' eyes. "What's wrong baby?"
      Harry looked down embarrassed. The night before was his first time and even though he loved it and loved Louis, he wasn't ready to do it again. "I'm just- not now. Please," Harry whispered.
     This time Louis let out a full, loud, almost musical laugh, which only slightly hurt Harry's feelings. "Harry," Louis said, wiping the tear from Harry's cheek, "sweetums, just because I see you naked, doesn't mean I plan on jumping you on the spot," he said, causing Harry to relax a bit. "Though I may want to, I won't."
    Louis turned, with a wink, and started washing his hair.

    Ever since then, Louis had made a point of joining Harry in the shower. The younger boy was just finished washing up as he stepped out, a towel wrapped around his waste.
   "Hey," Louis pouted. Harry pulled a smug grin, leaning back into the shower and pecking the older boys lips before turning and leaving the room.
    He didn't feel like doing much today, so as his boyfriend finished washing up, he wrung out his hair and pulled on an almost snug pair of sweat pants, leaving his shirt off. Harry fell to the couch, looking threw movies, when he heard the water stop.
   It was a simple sound, but just that was enough to cause Harry to smile only because he knew it was Louis getting out, and he knew that until tomorrow, nothing and no one could stop them.
     After a minute of channel surfing, Louis came out in some shorts. "I was thinking," he said coming closer to Harry. "Maybe we sho- damn," Harry gave him a confused grin as he said "I didn't think sweatpants could look so hot." He sat down, right next to Harry, practically on top of him, and began kissing his neck. "You make everything sexy," he whispered.
     Harry tried playing hard to get as he continued searching threw channels. He let out a high pitched squeal landing on one. "Even that," Louis laughed, "Now what is it?" Curly nodded towards the TV. "Two words," he said smiling, "Friends. Marathon."