Chapter 7

A/N: mature ish content sorta
The sun lit the room the next morning from the window on Harry's side of the bed. He could see the light through his closed eyelids. As his eyes fluttered open he saw two bright blue eyes framed by dark lashes.
    "Hi," Louis whispered next to him. Louis had always loved how Harry slept. His arms wrapped around himself. Louis had heard some of the fans saying "it's because Harry's used to holding someone" and Louis laughed to himself every time because he knew the truth. Harry was his baby and loved to be held.
   Harry smiled up at him, stretching out his long arms. He was beautiful, with his hair messed up and his pajama shirt twisted awkwardly.
   "God I love you," Louis said, almost inaudibly. But he knew Harry had heard him as he gave a confused grin. Louis leaned in kissing him.
    He kissed him hard, and passionately. He kissed him until they were breathless. Louis reached his hand under Harry's shirt. Harry shivered at his boyfriends hot touch on his skin.
   Louis kissed his neck, "Lou," Harry giggled. "I haven't showered, or even brushed my teeth yet." Louis kissed his lips. Small, quick, innocent. "I. Don't. Care." He said between pecks. "I love you, I want you," Louis pulled back making sure he made eye contact when he finished saying, "I need you. Now." He kissed him again.
    Harry nodded, kissing him back passionately. With a quick motion he was shirtless, as Louis already was. Harry kissed like his life depended on it. Straddling the older boy he began leaving love bites down his neck. 
   "Harry," Louis said but it sounded more like a moan. He slipped two fingers under the rim of Harry's pajama pants, signaling that it was time to take them off. Harry got the hint as he slid them down to his ankles along with his boxers, and laid on his back.
     It had been a few months since they had been together, which felt like forever. Harry was tight, not as tight as in the beginning those many years ago, but tight.
  He shivered as the cold of the lube on Louis' fingers was placed between his legs. He winced slightly as Louis pushed in one finger, then two. Louis hated seeing the pain on Harry's face as he pushed for a third, but the painful look soon went away when he crooked his fingers, hitting his prostate. He knew exactly how to make the younger boy squirm.
     "Louis," Harry said gripping the sheets of the bed. "Louislouislouis." Louis giggled. "Are you ready baby?" He asked, enjoying the power he had. "Yes," Harry said, almost whined. "Please," he begged.
   A small sound of protest escaped his lips as the older boy removed his fingers in order to pull down his boxers. But Harry soon arched his back as he felt Louis push in, so so deep. A low moan started in his throat and pushed it's way up until he was almost screaming.
    The curly lad reached down grabbing between his legs and moving his hand up and down because he was already so hard. "More, more moremore," he demanded. "Okay baby," Louis said pushing harder and harder.
   Sweat was now prominent on both of the boys. "More!" Harry demanded and Louis happily obliged.
    "Fuck, fuck," the older boy whispered. But the sound of his final moan was enough to cause Harry to break. Louis came seconds later, landing on his back next to his heavily breathing boyfriend.
  "I love you," Harry said rolling to lay his head on Louis' sweaty chest.
   "I love you too," Louis whispered.
A/N: I suck at smut and for that I apologize