Chapter 1: Delightful Day

* Disclaimer alert : I do not own any of the characters used in this story, they are owned by Nintendo and Gamefreak.*

Team ( based on my team ) :
- Incineroar
- Golisopod
- Silvally
- Alolan Raichu
- Garchomp (+ Mega evolution)
- Solgaleo a.k.a Nebby

You and your friends are 17 years old, nearly 18.
For beginners:
Y/n = your name
y/c = your colour ( hair/ eye colour)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sigh and shake your head. As always, you're thinking about that one evening of the day that was meant to best the best day of your life... It certainly was one of the best days ever. The day you became champion... You can remember that day as if it were yesterday. A day that was going to change your life forever, but in positive or in negative ways ? Everyone respects you and you live like a celebrity in Alola. You thought you were lucky, happy that day, and you were : There was a feast 'till late in the night, all your friends were there : the captains, Kahuna Hala and his grandson Hau, Kahuna Olivia and Kahuna Hapu, even Kahuna Nanu was there. Of course Professor Kukui and his wife Professor Burnet were there too. You think you even saw a glimpse of Gladion, standing behind a tree. But the only person that needed to be there, and of course she was, was Gladion's sister, Lillie.

"Oh Lillie" You sigh again, even louder. She went to Tapu Koko with you that day, over the bridge that collapsed the first day you were in Alola, when you saved Nebby and met Lillie. You feel a tear in your eye, when you looked back at that moment.
Still thinking, you change positions, sitting on the edge of the docks of the Hau'oli City marina, on Melemele island. You spent most of the time on this island, except if you're challenged by a trainer at the league.
You caught the tapu that day, and the smile Lillie shared with you that moment still lingers in your mind. Her mother Lusamine wasn't able to come, because she was still too weak because of the neurotoxin that Nihilego injected her with. You thought you were perhaps able to cure her that day... When you went back to the festival, you were going to declare your love to her. Instead, she began talking, which you didn't mind 'cause you loved the sound of her voice, and because you thought you had all the time in the world. Everything went well, 'till there was one single moment where you saw some uncertainty on her face:
"Y/n, I... I'm going to..."
Suddenly fireworks began, and you cursed the timing. You were about to ask what she wanted to say, when out of nowhere your mother came to take you back home because "It was already late". As you were lying in your bed, and you wished your mother goodnight, you spent hours thinking of what Lillie wanted to say. You wished you knew, that day. Now you know, oh you do.
It is so easy, and yet so ironic.
"I should return home, shouldn't I, Nebby?" You ask.
Nebby nods. You adore Nebby, he seems to understand everything you feel, everything you think, he's so intelligent. When you're home, you walk to your room quietly and fall on your bed.
"How long have I been doing this? Like for half a year..."
So long have you been sitting there, at the marina, each and every day, from 7 pm untill 2 am. In the beginning, you kept it secret to your mom, but you told her about it after a few days and she understands it, luckily.
You finally fell asleep, still thinking about that day...

Soooo I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, sorry if it's pretty bad, it is in fact my first ever chapter!
Any advice for what could be better (spelling/ words I use) , because I'm not english? Anyway, hope you enjoyed and see you guys in the next chapter !