Chapter 10: Affection And Ambushes

I haven't done another POV in a long time, so here it is! XD

Lillie's POV

10 AM... I slept well!
"Let's get downstairs, Y/n is probably waiting for me to have breakfast!"
Y/n was already up, anyway. And indeed, when I walked to the table, Y/n was there, and Red and Blue too.
I wish I had a moment with Y/n without all these friends...
"Goodmorning guys! Slept well?" I said as positive and happy as I could.
Of course Y/n was the first one to answer:
"Like a rose, Lillie! And you? Apparently you did, it is 10 AM already! Goodmorning!"
The other two just said "Goodmorning" and "well." I mean, Red said nothing of course, but I know he would have said that. The breakfast was superb, and perhaps I ate a bit too much...
"What are we going to do today, Y/n?"
Perhaps I pressure him too much, I know he wants to spend time with me, but he can't because of our friends...
He answers though:
"We're going to chill a bit, then we'll meet Ash and Dawn, we'll probably have a picnic together with them, and then we'll train, just us!"
He gave a wink, referring to yesterday's question of mine.
How can someone be so kind? He knows exactly how I feel and what I want...
I am excited already.
"Amazing!!! Just what I wanted! You never cease to amaze me, Y/n!"
He was clearly happy that his decision was a good one, and it was an adorable morning with him, Red and Blue. When I was finally finished too( I am a slow eater), he stands up and walks outside:
"If you're dressed up (I am still in my nightgown) and ready to go, meet me outside." He says gently.
I nodded and sprinted to my room, or better: our room, dressed up, took my Pokéballs and left the house. Red gave me a picnic box( without saying anything of course) , which was very kind of him. Y/n was sitting in the distance on a rock, with a map in his hands. It was not the map I got from the lady at the ferry.
He saw me and spoke, excited:
"My mom gave this to me, it is an old map of Kanto, from when I was still little... I remember a place with a beautiful sight, a lake, flat as a pancake... It is not far from here, if I remember..."
I know what he means:
"Well, we'll go there then!"
He smiles:
"Just what I wanted to say, Lillie! We can only be there for a short time, I promised Ash we would meet up at noon..."
He feels sorry... he wants to keep me happy... I want the same, I want to keep him happy! He doesn't need to feel sorry...
"I don't mind a bit of friends, Y/n! That's perfect! We can relax a bit, then meet Dawn and Ash, then train again, and then..."
"Then it will be dusk already, so we'll head home by then, and spend time with Red and Blue... or just the two of us!"
He cares for me, I care for him. He's so kind... Why don't I dare ask him if he loves me. Or why don't I dare saying "I love you, Y/n"?
"Didn't Blue say he went to the league 'till night, and didn't Red say yesterday he was going too?"
He nearly jumps up:
"That's right, Lillie! I totally forgot! Well, it seems that it'll just be us this evening!"
I smile:
"That won't be a problem!"
I grab his hand, and we went to the place on his map. He was so spontaneous when we were walking, because when he knows I'm happy, he's happy, and it'll just be him and I this evening.
When we arrived, I sighed:
"How beautiful!"
And it was indeed, and the weather was helping too: A clear blue sky, nothing but a few Pidgeys flying. There even were a few Pokémon! I go to the Pokémon, just observing them, watching them play and being happy, and it makes me happy too!
"Glad you like it!" Y/n said. He was relieved, and glad I liked it.
He goes to a stone, sits down and watches the landscape and me playing with the Pokémon. He smiles at me when a few Mareeps suddenly push against my legs softly, and I laugh back.
Life is beautiful, Pokémon are beautiful, he is beautiful!
All of a sudden, he stands up from his stone, walks up to me, and whispers in my ear, because he didn't want to scare the Mareep:
"Stay still, and don't say anything."
I nod, and he walks a bit further away, through the fields. After a few minutes he came back, with a big smile on his face:
"Lillie, I have a present for you. I just saw this and I thought you'd like it!"
H