Epilogue

'...Yes! Arceus, a thousand times yes, love!!!' Lillie yells excitedly.
You pull the ring out of your box and put it on her soft finger. Lillie gasps, quickly jumps up and kisses you passionately, and answering her kiss, your head rises up to the clouds.
You can still remember the feeling that went through you when she said the magical word 'yes', even to this day. And this day was going to be a very, very special one...

8 months later...

'Hmmmm...' You moan, waking up from your deep sleep. As always, Lillie is laying next to you, looking cute as ever. You slowly, quietly pull away your arm, that was laying around her. But before you get up, you take one last look at the love of your life.
'She's honestly the greatest, most beautiful person in the entire world, on the inside and the outside... I'm too lucky to be able to call her mine.' You think to yourself, and plant one last kiss on her forehead.
Leaving as quietly as possible, you close the door behind you, and head downstairs.

Ever since you bought your new apartment in Hau'Oli City, you've been happier and more mature than ever. No Mom around, having to rely on yourself and your fiancée more,... it was all very refreshing.
Life has been easy in Alola ever since the battle with Giovanni. Hau'Oli City even granted you the title of Honorary Citizen! Whenever you went outside, people wanted to take pictures with you anywhere, anytime. But most of all, you liked going out with Lillie. Visiting places together, catching Pokémon together, teasing her now and then,... Life has been amazing and it's mostly because of her.

Suddenly, the door opened! You quickly grabbed a Pokéball, but soon, a recognisable voice sounded loud and clear:
'Alola, cousin!!! Today is the big day, yeah? I can't wait, woo!'
You smile as you see Professor Kukui's head popping up from behind the door:
'It's good to see you too, Professor. Now be quiet and let's go, quick!'

'Alola, Y/n!' Hau says as he comes over to give you a bro hug. The tailor's house in Hau'Oli was pretty big and looked very stylish. All your male friends were gathered to talk with you while you got dressed in your costume. Blue, Red, Steven, Ash,... even Alf flew over from Kanto to come and attend the grand day!

Gladion comes out of the shadows:
'Y/n, are you sure you're ready? Marriage is a big deal.'
You smile at him:
'I definitely am! Your sister and I have been dating for a while now, and honestly she's perfect for me. I couldn't wish for anything better.'
Gladion grunts:
'If you ever hurt her, I'll-'
You laugh:
'Relax, mate! You know me, right? I love Lillie with all my heart, she's the one for me. Don't you trust me after all this time?'
Gladion slowly nods, and Blue jumps up and down:
'Y/n, I think there's been a misconception!'
While your tailor makes sure the costume is all set, you turn around to Blue:
'What now, Blue?'
'Well... when you're standing on that podium with this costume, you'll seem like the best trainer around... While everyone knows that's me!'
You chuckle:
'Oh yeah, everyone knows that's you... But once I send out Nebby, you run away like a chicken.'
'Pfff,' Blue says, 'I could beat your Solgaleo with my bare hands!'
You smirk:
'Wanna bet?' You say, pulling out your Pokéball. When Blue shrieks and runs into a changing room, everyone laughs.
Alf walks up to you next:
'Hey Y/n, I just wanted to congratulate you! You look amazing and I'm sure Lillie will feel like the luckiest woman in the world when she sees you.'
You nod nervously:
'I hope she will! Standing in front of all these people, declaring our love for eachother... It's going to be nerve-wracking for sure... but I want to do it, to show my eternal love for her... I just hope she's not too nervous!'

'Where is my comb???' Lillie shouts at Cynthia. She giggles and quickly runs through the Heahea City tailor's room. Dawn sighs:
'Lillie, you should try to be calm... You're marrying the man you love, after all!'
Lillie sighs:
'I'm calm! ... I'm just stressed because of all these people that are going to be watching me say "I do"...'
May giggles:
'Lillie, we're all going to be feeling happy and grateful for you and Y/n... You guys are like, the cutest couple in the entire world! Y/n is very lucky to have someone like you as his girlfriend, and wife, in a few!'
Lillie smiles:
'Yes... You're right. Oh my Arceus you have no idea how scared I was when I woke up and he wasn't there next to me... it's been a long time since that has been the case. But hey, soon I'll see him again, and we're going to be more bonded than ever...'
All the girls huddle up closely and give a big group hug:
'We love you, Lillie! Make us proud!'
Blushing, Lillie straightens her back and walks out of the room, wearing her beautiful white wedding dress. Outside, President Lusamine was already waiting, shining from tip to toe. Once she sees Lillie, she goes up to her and wraps her in a big hug:
'Arceus, Lillie, you look beautiful!!! I can't believe it...' Lusamine sighs, bursting into tears. Lillie smiles:
'It's alright, mum, don't worry. I love you.'
The beautiful woman smiles:
'Hehehe, I know... I love you too. Now... are you ready?'
Nodding, Lillie steps into the car with her mum, and soon, both girls drive off, to Hau'Oli beach where the wedding was about to take place...