Chapter 13: Radical Rocket

*I dedicate this chapter to the victims of the burning building in London. When I woke up and heared the news, it really got to me. Once stars in people's lives, now only stars in the sky. You'll never be forgotten, and may you find peace.*

"HELP, Y/N, HELP ME!!!"
You wake up and grab Bulbasaur's Pokéball. Again, it was just Lillie, possibly having the same dream as before, if one could call it a dream. You get up and walk towards the door, but the parquet floor creaks as you step on it, and Lillie wakes up as well.
"Hhmm? Y/n, is that you? What time is it?"
You sigh, grab a chair and sit down in front of her bed:
"It is me, and I don't know what time it is. Lillie, have you been having dreams lately?"
She nods:
"Bad ones, yeah. Why do you ask?"
"For a few nights now, I woke up with you screaming "help, Y/n, help me". Is there something wrong?"
She shakes her head, and sits up:
"No! I like it here, and-"
"Are you afraid of something?"
She hesitates:
"Well... I don't like Team Rocket, but I'm not really afraid of them. I'm afraid of you getting hurt. I'm afraid of the others getting hurt. But that's all!"
You give her a hug:
"You know, Lillie... I fear the same. But you don't have to worry about me... I'll be just fine. Know that I'll always be there in need."
She stays quiet, and you stand up:
"Let's have breakfast."
Lillie smiles:
"I think it's still very early in the day, it's probably only 4 AM or something!"
You shrug:
"So?"
You laugh, turn around and go downstairs. Of course no one was there.
I'll bake some eggs for her, Blue and Red.
You heard footsteps, and there stood Lillie, still tired and in her nightgown.
She smiles:
"Sweet of you to prepare breakfast!"
You nod:
"Thanks! I'm in a good mood today." You say, while putting her egg on a plate.
She laughs:
"Yeah, I'm-"
DRIIING
The doorbell, at 4 AM?
"I'll go open it. Stay here."
She nods, and you open the door. It was raining, and a pretty girl with a Chansey by her side stood before you, and "oh?" is all she says.
You are rather confused:
"Excuse me, can I help you with something?"
She seems confused too, but responds with a smile on her face:
"I'm sorry, I expected Blue or Red! What's your name?"
"My name is Y/n, and yours? Do you know Red and Blue?"
She laughs:
"Well, more than simple knowing them, actually! Red is a very good friend of mine, and Blue is-"
You made the link and finished her sentence:
"Your brother! Welcome home, Misses Daisy! Come on in, don't just stand there in the rain!"
She laughs again, surprised:
"How did you know?!"
You smile:
"Well, that's a story I'm going to tell you another time!"
You entered the kitchen, and Lillie was still there:
"Lillie! You'll never guess who rang the door!"
She looks at the girl behind you, and laughs:
"Aha, Daisy! Welcome home!"
That surprised you even more:
"How... how did you know it was her?"
"A woman's intuition, and look at her: she's got Blue's air!"
You turn around and take a good look at Daisy, who instantly blushes:
"Is that so?"
You turn back to Lillie, say "perhaps you're right. So Daisy, Lillie. Lillie, Daisy" , grab a chair for Daisy and say to her:
"Have a seat, Daisy. You probably have much to tell us, and we have much to tell you! But you can begin with why you came here at 4 AM."
She hesitates:
"I... I'm sorry, but I don't know if you guys are interested in what I have to say... I don't even know who you are except your names, and that you're friends with my brother and Red!"
You look at Lillie and wink:
"You can tell our story this time, Lillie."
Lillie smiles and begins:
"So, where do I begin... this guy here is called Y/n, and he's the Alolan champion."
Daisy's mouth falls open as Lillie says that, but Lillie just goes on:
"My name is Lillie, as you know..."
You interrupt her:
"She's a very good trainer!"
Lillie blushes and goes on:
"And together, we've went through a lot of adventures..."

"And that's where you come in!"
Daisy is amazed and impressed:
"I was already amazed by Red and Blue's story, but wow! That was amazing! So you dó know about Team Rocket?"
You sigh:
"We've had fun experiences with them, indeed."
She smiles, repeating Lillie:
"And that's where I come in: I went to Johto for a few years to study Pokémon, now I'm back, and when I was close to Pallet, I heard rumours about Team Rocket being signalled in the surroundings. I wanted to stay at a hotel in Pewter for tonight, but when I heard that news, I had to immediately come here."
"Strange..." You say, and stand up:
"Tea, coffee?"
She smiles:
"Tea, please. Thank you."
You made a tea for Daisy, and 2 coffees, one for Lillie and one for you.
A few coffees a day keeps the sleep away!
"That's a nice Chansey you've got there, Daisy. Trained it yourself?"
"Yup! I-"
Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
That frustrates you, and you jump up:
"Holy Arceus, what is it today with people ringing the doorbell at 4-5 AM? No offense, by the way!" You wink at Daisy.
You open the door, and there stands a crying Dawn:
"Y/n? Oh Y/n, I-"
She falls into your arms and nearly passes out.
"Dawn? What's wrong?"
You get her inside and place her on your chair.
Crying she answers:
"It's Ash... He- he... Team Rocket. Help- help him!"
You run towards the PC box, get your Alolan team and walk towards the door, but turn around:
"Stay here."
Lillie already stood up:
"No! I'll come with you! You can't do this alone!"
You smile:
"I have my good team now, I'll be fine. Stay here."
She gets her Pokéballs:
"Daisy and I are coming with you."
"I said stay, Lillie."
"And why should I stay, Y/n?!"
"Because... argh, you don't understand!"
"And what don't I understand?!"
"That... I don't want to risk your life, I don't want to lose you again, Lillie..."
You say, turning around:
"I have to save Ash. Don't follow me."
You step outside and slam the door.
Argh, I can't tell her of my meeting with Giovanni! And they want something with Lillie, but I don't know what!