(BOOK 3) Chapter 7 - You don't know what you have until it's gone.

When a good thing goes bad, it's not the end of the world
It's just the end of a world, that you had with one girl
And she's the reason it happened, but she's overreacting
And it's all because she don't want things to change

So cry if you need to, but I can't stay to watch you
That's the wrong thing to do
Touch if you need to, but I can't stay to hold you
That's the wrong thing to do
Talk if you need to, but I can't stay to hear you
That's the wrong thing to do
Cause you say you love me, and I'll end up lying
And say I love you too

But I need someone different
You know it, oh ho, you know it
Oh ho, you know it, we both know it
I need someone different
You know it, oh ho, you know it
Oh ho, you know it, we both know it
Something's been missing
You know it, oh ho, she knows it
Oh ho, I know it, we all know
it
I need someone different

We live in a generation of, not being in love, and not being together
but we sure make it feel like we're together
because we're scared to see each other with somebody else

-Drake; doing it wrong.

OMARI.

My alarm went off and I woke up.

Yes. It was early. And yes I was going to college on time. For the past week I had been going college every day, shocking my teachers and just about everyone I know.

But Joseph said if I wasn’t late to college for a whole week I’d get my car keys back. It was now Friday, 6 days since me and Aaliyah broke up – but more importantly, the day that I get my car keys and my I-Phone back. I rubbed my eyes and walked to my bathroom. I only had 2 lessons today, so I was gonna be home around 12, then I was gonna go gym, then training later in the day. I showered and got dressed. It was as foggy as f_ck outside. I rolled my eyes as I packed my bag. Today was valentine’s day and I could just tell that all the girls in my college would be wearing red,  and all the boys were gonna be on their best behaviour just to get p_ssy.

Today would have been a day that I would have stayed at home to be honest.

 I put my gym clothes in my bag as I wasn’t gonna come home first. I went into the Kitchen were the whole family were eating breakfast. I nodded my head at everyone. I made my Special K and sat down.

‘’You Okay Omarion?’’ I nodded my head.

‘’You got practise today?’’ I nodded my head again.  My mum looked at me and smiled. I just went back to my food. I was not in the mood at all.

‘’Your car keys and phone are on the living room table’’ I nodded my head again. I finished eating and put my plate in the sick. I went upstairs to brush my teeth, I was walking down the stairs when I heard them all talking, about me.

‘’He seems dead.’’ I heard Katy say. I rolled my eyes. Lee’s mum told my mum that I and Aaliyah broke up, ever since, everyone’s being trending on egg shells around me.

‘’He’s going through a tough time. Especially today.’’ I kissed my keys and just took my keys, my phones and my bag. We broke up, boo hoo. Life goes on. Yeah I wasn’t exactly happy we broke up, but we did break up. I wasn’t gonna cry about it. I drove to Stevens’ house and waited outside his blocks. I called him on my I-Phone.