6. Friends?

-Power
~Friends; don't make me laugh

I slowly opened the door to see Michelle on her knees and Samuel sitting on the bed; you can guess what was happening. They didn't see me because her eyes were closed and he was sitting in the opposite direction of the door. He just said swallow and she giggled; then I heard a gulp. What happened to friends forever?
I slowly closed the door and sneaked downstairs into the kitchen to at least enjoy my food; despite what I saw, me and wasting food never went in the same sentence, as soon as I stepped into the kitchen they all went silent. Weirdoes. I looked at where I was sitting only to find that stupid raga muffin eating my food. I calmly walked over to him but I was still pissed by what is and the fact that this idiot was in my house.
''What are you doing?'' I said smiling
''Except for breathing and eating not much; you?'' he said still eating.
''No I mean why are in my house and eating my food''
''well actually I'm in my boys yard and I'm eating food that was left unattended in this very kitchen''
''get out''
What?'' he said now stopping eating and staring at me like I'm crazy.
I snapped. ''GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR BATTY MAN CREW WITH YOU''
He stared at me seriously and they were all watching; Steven started sniggering in the background and soon Omari's booming laugh filled the house. Then all the hyenas joined in.
''Ay what are you lot why you laughing?'' Samuel said entering the kitchen; guess now he had finished cleaning Michelle mouth. Behind him was her.
''Ay whose this chick tryna tell us to get out of your yard'' Steven said after taking deep breaths, then laughing again.
''This chick is my cousin and it's her yard.'' -Silence, they all shut up and looked away, probably in shame. ''Babe you okay'' I turned to see the whore of Babylon looking at me like nothing just happened, how dare she even look in my direction after what she just did. Okay she might be frisky, we all are, but don't do your business in my house, with my cousin.
I took a deep breath. 'Michelle is you're IQ level as low you're buttons on you're t-shirt''
''Neeks got attitude'' argh he had to comment.
''Looool alie; peak times'' Steven said taking out his phone to video the argument. Guess everyone knew what was coming.
''Aalliyah why you getting rude for man?'' she said doing that ghetto head thing and 'cutting'' her eyes.
''why you sucking my cousins' genitals for?''
''PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKK'' argh, him .Again.
''What you talking about I just got here''
''Michelle go back to your council flat and just come out of sight''
One thing I hate more than ''COD'' was people blaintly lying in face. My hand was twitching for some hand and cheek action.
'' What you talking about? I just got her mayn, why you always getting emotional for mayn'' she said kissing her teeth and screwing me.
''Michelle do not lie to me, was it not you I saw upstairs?'' I said this as slowly and clearly as I could. I moved one step closer.
''No, it was Santa clause'' she said laughing at her own joke.
POW. Then everything happened in slow motion, I saw it happening from someone else's point of view, my hand went up and gave her a back hand that those Nigerian parents give to their children on the bus, with the facial expression and everything. The boys- SCRATH THAT - Hyenas started laughing and Omari started running to stop the fight. Not without me giving her one punch to the face. Let me see her doing that nastiness again without feeling a couple of scars. Omari picked me up while Samuel took Michelle to the bathroom. Probably for round two. Omari was still holding onto me and took me into the living room, two doors from the kitchen, he dropped down onto the sofa, and as soon as I was free from him I tried to run into the bathroom. I know what I was doing wasn't helping anyone and violence is never the answer, but all my frustration were taken out on her. I felt my hand being held on and everything thing else stopped, damn the Gym.
''Omari let me go''
''Why, so you can bang up Michelle'' he said sniggering at what just happened.
''What I wanna do is none of your business''
'' Why you so angry lately?'' he said still chuckling
''Maybe because I got excluded for 2 weeks, with my GCSE this year, I caught my best friend sucking my cousins dick; in my house, then lies in my face, and if you dare say neeks got attitude I'll make sure you testicles will never be able to make sperm.''
He stared at me shocked at least he knows that wasn't an empty threat. He pulled me closer.
''Calm down, it ain't my fault'' -Serious?
''We're smocking weed, why couldn't you just say sorry then we could of just got detention, that's it, but nooooo you had to impress you batty man crew'' He just looked at me and laughed.
''You really don't like having testicles do you'' I said whilst I made and attempt to kick his balls. He caught my leg and put it over his, so now we were face to face and his tentacles' was inches from my ''area''. He was just staring at me and I didn't wanna lose this little ''tiff'' so I started back. Actually looking at him made me realise what others saw. He had perfectly symetrical eyes, a light brown, but not too light or too brown. Spotless. Not even those black things that you get if you pop a spot. Actually flawless skin. He had a beautiful nose, for a black person, not those wide African ones and not those skinny white people ones. Just perfect. And his lips. Imagine trey songs but a tad bit fuller and no drop lip. His eyebrows were a tad bit random; they had two lines in them, guess that's fashion.
''Like what you see huh?'' he said cheekily. His breath strangely after eating chicken was minty, but not bubble gum minty or toothpaste minty, just minty.
YES
''No, I've seen better''
''you need to slap yourself''
''why''
''cause you said you hate liars'' he said licking his lips
''Would you like some hot lips?'' now this was getting awkward, his grip was tight but not hurting me, but tight enough for me to be stuck there.
''Don't mind if I do'' And with tat he kissed me.