Chapter 29 & 30- Moving on?...

Ahh and we were finally back from paris and boy it was a well needed break, yes I hadn't forgot about what happened to me and omari, but I was moving on, I sure hope he was too. It was tuesday morning and I was due back at school and was getting ready. After I'd finished getting ready and whatever then I made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and my mum was sitting there on her laptop. Samuel had finnaly left! Thank god! And now it was just me and my mum now.

"Good morning hun, you look nice today, trying to impress anyone?" When me and mum went to paris she booked me in for some mini makeover and I actually looked alright.

"No mum just doing me ahah, well I'm off see you later"

"Bye hun"

I walked out my house taking the essentials with me and made my way to the bus stop. In the distance I could see a shortish figure with long hair and big brown eyes. It was cecilia.

"Aaliyah oh my gosh where have you been?" She said hugging me.

"Ahh I was on holiday I've missed you man"

As we got on the bus we chatted about my holiday, omari everything.

"Ahh I'm sorry about omari love"

"Its ok its best we move on I hope we can still be friends though"

We got off the bus and walked towards the school gates. Then it hit me. This is where omari always is. Oh no!

"Hi guys"

"Wargwarn... Wait hold on Aaliyah?" Said steven

"Yeah its me I've been on holiday that's why you haven't seen me."

"Oooo check her! Where did you go?"

The whole time as steven was asking me questions I glanced at omari and his head was just down looking at his blackberry. The bell went for first lesson and as cecilia and steven walked off hand in hand omari just trailed behind. I kind of had an instinct to talk to him because the silence was just akward.

"Hi omari?"

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm kool you?"

"Yeah I'm bless"

"So..."

"So...?"

"Look I don't want it to be this akward everytime were together, I mean we can still be friends right?"

"Yeah sure"

We just walked to our form room, I told him about my holiday, he told me about school, but I could sense it something was wrong.

We reached form and I sat down at the back while omari sat by steven. I could still sense that something was wrong but it would soon calm down. Our teacher was taking the register and some guy walked in. But I decided to get my book and begin reading. I bought it on my travels while in paris. As I was reading, I could hear a noise interrupting me every minute.

"Sorry can you move your bag please." Said the unknown voice

"Oh sorry, no one normally sits here that's why" I replied still focused on my book

The person I guessed was a he because he had black nike trainers on.

"I hope your taking good care of my jacket"

Then everything stopped! It was him, the guy, the one from the park who gave me the jacket.

"It was you..."

"Yeah who gave you the jacket the park that time"

"Yeah, sorry I never returned it"

"How could you return it you don't even know my name"