Chapter 28-My minds blind at times but i can still see you

The room was silent and me and Omari was just looking at each other. He looked like he was saying "just tell him!" But then he then gave me that look as if to say "boyyy he would kill me though!"
It kind of looked like he wasn't really bothered though like say he was just curious, because he was just typing away on his phone like he never asked us nothing.

"Sooo what did you lot do then?"

"Well there's kind of more to it..."

"What do you mean then?"

"Well she's my wifey init" I automatically pinched omari in his side!

"Oww man!"

"Why did you tell him for?" I whispered

"I don't wanna hide it anymore its not like your any gyal off the street, your my wifey init the only girl that I've ever loved" he whispered back, I secretly let out a small aww and smiled to myself and he held my hand.

"R seen so is that how you two are going on now?"

"Well yeah. That's how were going on"

"R seen check you Omari you've changed your type init ahahhahahaha"

"WHAT THE FUCKS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!" My temper kind of got the better of me and I got up with my arms folded.

"Alright kool down omari's ting ahhah"

"WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT! Can I just Aaliyah not omari's TING!" Then I walked out the house and slammed the door, I don't even know if I was running or walking or crying but all I knew is I was upset!

I stopped at a park and sat on a bench. I was just sitting there and someone came a sat next to me. Some guy I think?

"Are you alright?"

"Doeessss iiiiitttt llllloooookkk llliiikkkee iiiimmm alllllrigggghhht" I guess I was crying because I was crying like some sort of baby.

"Here take this water and calm down"

"Looookkkk justttt leaveeee meee alonneeeeee" I stood up and walked away actually I think I ran. Then just my luck it started to rain. Actually it wasn't even rain it was like a monsoon! And I was drenched. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Look at least take my jacket your gonna freeze man" then he put the jacket around my shoulders and left. It smelt of linx and hugo boss. Ahh it made me feel nice and warm and loved like I was being hugged.

"Come Aaliyah" said omari and reached out for a hug.

I just started barlinn I was a wreck! My eys were red and puffy and my hair looked terrible. Me and Omari was hugging and I was begining to feel good with omari with me, then he slowly pulled away and asked me something.

"Who's jacket is this?"

"Some guy gave it to me"

"Some guy?"

"Yes some guy omari! It was raining so he gave me his jacket"

"So hold on some random guy was talking to my gyal and your going on like its nothing!"

"Look omari I can't take this stress please can we just go home"

All the way back to my house he didn't say anything, he was just being quiet. But when I asked him if he was alright he just nodded. I loved him a lot but it seemed like everyone was comming between us. We reached the front door and entered the house.

"I'm sorry I flipped at you, I just love you so much init"

"Yeah I know I'm sorry too"

"Do you wanna go upstairs or come In the front room"

"I just wanna be alone for a while yeah, I'll come down in a bit yeah" I said and hugged him.

I walked up the stairs slowly thinking about me and omari, he was actually my first love but I didn't want to put him through all this stress, he was good to me but it was like everyone was standing in our way, like it really wasn't meant to be true.

I sat in my room and put on a little background music and just sat there reflecting on life. I played our sond 'I wanna be your man' it reminded me of the good old days when we were falling in love.

"My mind is blind at times I can't see anyone but you"

"Those other girls don't matter noo they can't spoil my viewwww" I guess omari came in and he was hugging me from behind.

"I must make you understanddd, iiiii wanna be your man, I wanna be your man yes I do baby..." We were both singing as he hugged me, this is what the good old days were like when we were both ourselves.

"I need to talk to you baby"

"You never call me baby, something must be wrong" he took my hand and we sat down on the. Bed.

"Look, when I first met you I thought you were an obnoxious creep, but you were so amazing and loving deep down. These past few weeks have been so great being with you, but I feel like everyones stopping us from being together and its killing me baby, I can't take it."

"I can tell, you look so physically drained and upset, and I don't want me being with you to stress you out."

"So you underrstand what I mean?"

"Yeah I do, I love you."

"Baby what I'm trying to say is I can't do this anymore, I really love you but this opposites thing hasn't worked, its like karma or something."

"I know baby, I really wish this could have worked out I mean I've fallen for you! I love you!"

"Omari, I just can't, please understand, we can still talk as friends"

He just got up off the bed and walked out the room. I burst out crying, what had I done?! But I had to do it, it was the only way. There was a light faint knock on the door then cecilia entered.

"Aaliyah I'm going hom...Aaliyah what's wrong?"

"Look I can't talk about it today, I'll text you yeah."

She gave me a hug and then left the room as my mind was just confused and hurt. I decided to just get an early night. So much had happened and I needed the sleep. - ran myself a bath and got into my pjamas. I hadn't eaten but I wasn't really bothered so I put the telly on and went to bed.

The next day...

I woke up to the sound of knocking at my door. The door slowly creaked opened and samuel appeared ahh great!

"Your mum called"

"And?! Oh let me guess more work!"

"She'll be back soon, unsure when but soon, you've woke up late you know its like 2 o clock so you've missed school"

"And why do you care?! Look just leave me alone!"

"I'll ring school up yeah and tellem your ill, I'm sorry about yesterday yeah" he seen my face and walked out the room, he knew I was annoyed.

I really couldn't give a crap about school right now, yes it was my number one priority but I just couldn't deal with it right now. I guess I was in the middle of a midlife crisis or so they call it and I could tell that it wasn't going to end just yet.

The next couple of days were exactly the same as the first, I stayed in bed all day showered then went back to bed. I was lying down in my bed just gorming out like some sort of fool when there was a knock at my door.

"Mum..."

"Yeah its me, what are you doing in here" she said jumping onto the bed giving me a big hug.

"Ah I'm just a little stressed mummy no biggie"

"Well that's all good then because me and you are going paris for a long weekend"

"What about school?"

"I rang them and told them you'd be back on tuesday so what do you say? A lil quality time with your mum"

"Yeah I'd love it!" I just hugged my mum, I hadn't seen her in a while, maybe this would be a good time to forget about boys and spend time with mum.