35- Your like Cndy store and im a todler

He leaned in slowly and looked at me with his sparkly blue eyes. My stomach was all tingly and I felt so nervous yet I didn't know why. He was leaning in slowly like he wasn't sure if I wanted to kiss him, but something in me thrusted me forward. We were now about a centimetre away from each other, our lips weren't touching but I could feel his breath exhaling through his mouth. Then it happened. We did it. I made the move to lean in more, it wasn't like we were lipsing we were just kissing. Then it got a little more passionate. He held me on the neck and our noses slowly rubbed past each other. It was magical, it was so real, so affectionate. By now we had been kissing for about 5 minutes. I thought how I had the same feelings for zac as I had for omari just a few weeks back, but being with him was hurting me so bad. I did care about him but just as friends. He gentley released his grip from my neck and then we slowly pulled away. I looked at him waiting for an reaction, I was curious to see if he was going to run a mile or do someting at least. He looked up at me and then smiled. Phew! I felt much better. He looked like he was lost for words like he didn't know what to say.

"You have ermm really soft lips." Said zac looking really embarrassed

"Thanks" I said with a friendly chuckle

"Sorry about that I'm just, I don't know actually I feel so weird"

"Like the world stopped for them 5 minutes, like your stomach is being attacked by a swarm of butterflies, like you feel like its what you've been looking for, for so long." Wow did I actually just say that out loud! I bet I lookied really embarressed, so I looked down at my fingers and started fidling with them.

As I began fiddling with my fingers, I felt his warm hand slowly lift up my chin.

"You forgot to mention how you get so nervous because the person that you're looking at looks so beautiful it makes you know that wishes do come true" said zac whilst slowly linking his fingers through mine.

I smiled then let out a small laugh, then we both stood up and he began to help me pack my books away.

"I wish I could stay longer but you know what samuels like aha"

"Yeah I'll text you later if that's ok"

"Yeah sure"

After I packed away my things he led me downstairs and we entered the living room.

"Samuel I'm going yeah"

"Kool whatever" they was all too busy playing on xbox that me and zac could have kissed right then and they wouldn't have known.

We exited the room and zac took my hand and led me to the door.

"can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure"

"Are you sure you want to do this because I don't want to fall for you if you're already with someone"

"I can't help the feelings I have for you so I just have to follow my heart" as I said this he kissed me on the cheek and smiled with those pearly white teeth again

"I'll walk you home"

"No its ok, I don't want them to suspect something"

"Are you sure, I can catch the bus with you"

"Don't worry about it I'll ring you when I get home" then I left the house.

On the way home I thought about what had just happened. The feelings that I had for zac were so genuine, I don't know why I felt like this but it just felt right. After I got on the bus, I got off at my stop then walked the rest of the way home. As I got inside I had the whole house to myself, ah finally some peace. I flung down my bag and skipped over to the stereo then put on some music.

"Shawty I'm only tellin you this once you the illest! And for your lovin imma die hard like bruce willis!" I sang dancing around the room.

Life seemed so stable at the moment, I know people always talk about karma and that but I couldn't care less! This was the best I'd felt in weeks.
As I finished dancing and singing my heart out, I went to go run myself a bath. As I got changed out of my chlothes, I got a text from zac.

- did you get home ok?, I'll ring you in a little while, today was amazin

Love frm zac x

Tingles began to shoot down my spine as I thought about him. I grabbed my book and put my dressing gown on and headed for the bathroom. But as always my me time was disturbed by a knock at the door. I ran down the stairs in my dressing gown and slippers and answered the door only to find omari standing there.

"Oh my... Are you ok? What happened?" I looked at him and he had cuts and bruises all over his face.

"Look I came to pick something up from samuels room" he said stepping inside

"What happened to your face?" I asked him as he came back down from samuels room.

"It doesn't concern you init"

"Yeah but I still care about you omari"

"Why don't you go talk to your man init, and get out of big man business"

"Oh whatever omari, just go ok"

His phone started ringing before he left and he chose to answer it while he was still in my house. Ah, I bet my bath was missing me.

"Yo...wargwarn b...yeah I can come now...just get yourse..."

I cut him off before he could say anymore.

"Could you take your phonecall outside, bye" I said opening the door.

He ignored me again, then finished his phonecall.

"Its a free yard ting yeah...kool imma be round in 5 minutes yeah" then he ended the call and left not even a bye.

I just ran back upstairs to have my bath. After I finished I got into my pjamas and layed on my bed whilst finishing a book. I was going to go bed soon so I rang zac.

"Hi beautiful"

"Hi zachary aha"

"Ah don't call me that its embarrasing hahahhh"

"Did you get home ok?"

"Yeah, you don't have to worry"

"I just want you to be happy"

"I am ahah see your making me smile just thinking about today"

"Well, my eyes do work there magic aha"

"You big head hahah"

"Tommorows wednesday right?"

"No its sunday ahhahah "

"My girls got jokes, nar its just cause I was thinking we could go cinemas then out for a meal if you like."

"So is this a date then?"

"It can be whatever you want it to be" I could sense he was smiling

"Yeah sure, we could do orange wednesdays"

"Hense why I asked youv what day it was dumiee ahah"

"Watch me and you tommorow imma get you back!"

"Just try ahaha goodnight, sweet dreams"

"Sweet dreams"

I went to bed smiling that night, that's one thing zac was good at making me smile and keeping me happy!