Chapter 23&24- Stronger than ever!

We were all just in the room slightly tipsy. And Steven decided to put on a lil background music. It was my turn to spin the bottle and to my surprise it landed on Cecilia, I decided to make this interesting!

"Sooo truth or dare?"

"Ermm truth"

"Ok what do you truthfully think of Steven?"

The room automatically went silent and Steven was just staring at her hard! Then she finally spoke.

"Well when I first met him, I thought he was a little obnoxious, but then I seen the better side of him when we was catching jokes and when he looked after me when I was ill, then he started to show how much he actually cared. "
Me and Omari let out a small awww then it was Cecilia's turn to spin the bottle. And
guess who it landed on, me!

"I dare you to give Omari a lap dance?" WTF was she on crack!

"Yeah I'm down with that!" Said Omari with no hesitation.

"That's not fare I gave you an easy dare!"

"Ok I'll change it"

I didn't want them all to think I was frigid I mean I wasn't.

"Nar there's no need for that"

I got up and took off my dressing gown and went over to the stereo. Hummm, what to choose from? Ahh perfect. Cecilia and Steven backed up on the bed like say it was some sorta show and I got a chair and put in the middle of the room. Then he stood up and the song began - I can make your bed rock (8)

I grabbed Omari by his shirt and threw him onto the chair just to add a little more of a effect. He was looking at me straight in the eyes and he weren't even blinking!

I didn't actually realise I was singing and dancing at the same time. I kind of danced around him a little not like a slut just a bit seductive, and I held him from the back of his neck and kissed him. As I danced he winked at me and it made me giggle a little. Then finally when the song came to an end I sat on his lap and blew him a kiss. I know I got skills!

"Aaliyah's got skills" he whispered in my ear

"Ok, my turn now."

I spun the bottle and it landed on me. WTH i'd never really played this game before so i didn't really get the rules.

"Right that means you gotta spin again and whoever it lands on has to pick a dare or a truth for you." Said Steven

"Ayyy that's not fare though?"

"Rules are rules"

I just spun the bottle because if you think about it, it was only truth or dare. If you picked truth it wouldn't be so bad, and if it was dare it would just be something to possibly give you that extra boost of confidence. Then it landed on Steven. Oh lord!

This was going to be fun!

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Would you ever fight over Omari?"

"What kind of question is that?" i was a little confused at why he asked such a simple question.

"Oh just answer it this games getting a little dead out anyway"

"No of course"

"What do you mean no?" said Omari, i see that hit a raw nerve.

"Well, only skets fight over man, i mean yeah of course i love you but why would i fight over man, that's childish."

"Basically you're saying I'm not something worth fighting for right?"

"I never said that!" I started to raise my voice now; i couldn't believe he was going on like this.

"You were basically implying that Aaliyah init! Don't worry though, its kool i see how it is"

He took another sip of his drink trying to act like it weren't bothering him, but it blatantly was.

"You know what Omari! Think what you wanna think! Believe what you want to believe! But I'm not going to argue about this anymore! You know i love you yet it's like you really don't believe me. Is me getting into a fight with some girl going to make you realise that i love you! When you first kissed me, when we were in the kitchen at my house when Samuel was having a drink up, when you were helping me pack my things, when we were on the bus watching love & basketball, need i say more! I thought that we could make this work, but maybe this isn't too good to be true after all!"

I just walked out of the room crying my eyes out, i don't even know if i was crying before i even left the room all i knew is that i was a mess. I made my way to the benches and sat down, it was so cold and i didn't even have my dressing gown all i had on was my pyjamas and slippers. I just sat there and reflected on what had happened. Maybe i was a little harsh but he had to realise i am a lady not some skettle off the streets. I started to stare into the horizon thinking about me and Omari i really didn't want us to break up, i mean the past few days had been amazing, was it all a lie? I just started taking to myself. I aint mad, it was just one of them mad moments!

"Ahh why is this happening! He's so perfect, but yet it's like everything's going wrong? Maybe it's me, maybe I'm not perfect?"

"Yes you are" Oh my... i didn't even know that he was there.

"Look Aaliyah I'm sorry i said the things i said. I think you're the best thing that's happened to me, i mean before i got with you i just thought about the girl from what she looks like. But everything about you is perfect. The way you smile, the way you walk and talk the bottom swings from left to right! Jheeeeeeeeeeez!"

"Omari..."

"Sorry ahahhah, but real talks though I'm sorry i didn't mean it, i love you"

"Omari you know that i love you, so why were you getting all emotional when i said i wouldn't fight for you?"

"I know you do b, i guess it's because I'm used to girls just being all clingy to me, but swear down i don't care about that now. I love you and you love me that's all we need! It's me and you against the world." As he said this he came and held me from behind.

"I'm going to make it up to you i promise"

"And how are you going to do that Mr.?"

"Don't you worry about that?"

Chapter 24- Karma?

If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more; I would still have you...

The background music had changed dramatically on Stevens iPod, just before this song was some Jamaican song with the reaped word ''dagger''. When me and Omari had arrived back after our little 'tiff' shall we say; Steven had decided to invite some more people to join the game to make it more 'live'. Cecilia was very uneasy, since more and more people were coming, the chances of her refusing to do a dare then having to take of a piece of clothing was obviously playing on her mind. When we came back, our beds were moved to make a bigger circle, all the 'baitheads' were obviously there except for Chloe, Michelle, but strangely Nathan was there. Omari looked in eye direction and realised what I was looking at, Omari had his hand over me and he immediately tensed and lead me to sit next to Cecilia on my right and him on my left him never once taking his eyes of him. The tension in the room was immense, only the ignorant people in my year would not be able to see anything else except the next time they get some 'action'. Nathan saw me and smiled, I personally didn't see any harm in me giving him back a warm smile, he had apologised it was a misunderstanding but obviously Omari didn't see it like that. He saw him smile at me; when he did this Omari beautiful face turned into rock, he looked so vex. He took out his blackberry and started writing a paragraph then sent. Seconds later Steven took out his blackberry, looked at me Omari then Nathan, he nodded and smiled as he wrote the message. They did this a couple of times; I tried and tried to see what they we typing but I needed my glasses for reading so everything on his screen was a blur except for the smiley faces. Only when he was putting it back in his pocket did I catch one or two words but they were just his contact list. I carried this on completely ignoring everyone else in the room until Cecilia hit me.
''What?'' I shout/whispered
''It's your turn'' Cecilia replied in normal volume completely unaffected by my attitude. I turned my attention to the bottle. Damn it.
''Okay errm truth''
''Ite then'' they whispered for a couple of seconds, looking at me and Omari; back and forwards before Michael spoke. Michael was a Nigerian player. To the extent he was worse than Omari. He would have sex with girls bare back, if the girl got pregnant he would move onto the next one and turn everyone against that girl. He was attractive if you found cocky and ignorance sexy.
''Have you done a ting with anyone in this room?'' Wait wait; hear that? Exactly, my heart beat disappeared. I know if I looked at Omari that would give it away, but I couldn't help but slyly look at him from the corner of my eye, he was looking at me smugly, he knew my answer before it even came out.
''I'm not gonna answer that'' I knew what was going to happen. I could have said no but that would be like being ashamed of Omari, and if I said yes then people would be on my case would and never stop, then the gossiping and the rumours. Omari sat up a bit.
''Ite then I want you to take of...'' Omari looked at me up and down not caring if they could all see. He liked his lips and rubbed his hands together.
''Ey Steve what you think?'' I looked at Steven he looked at Omari and smiled.
''Mans donna init, you know it's always those quiet ones with the banging bodies'' These two were obviously taking the piss. Omari knew I knew Cecilia knew but everyone else was so oblivious to what was going on, they actually believed it.
''You know what you can do Aalliyah'' I turned to Omari; he had some evil grin on his face. ''Take of your socks''
''No, anything but'' Omari laughed, he knew I hated toes, regardless of who you are.
''So are you saying no again'' Omari said between gaps of laughter, I wanted to hit him but I knew it would backfire on me so dirtily, Once I was playfighing with him, everywhere I tried to hit he was unaffected, I tried even being serious, still he stood like a tree.
''No I'm saying you can take anything else but that'' I would stand my .Socks is a no go.
''looool Ite then take of your bra and put it in my hand'' I must of done a double take
''And what is it going to be doing in your hand?'' I said screwing him, going out or not; my bra is for my chest, not for his perverted collection.
''Ite then; karmas a bicth init'' he said smiling. I took of my bra then walked to my draw to put it in. Bad idea, Omari was actually smart, when I was going back I noticed him looking at my chest smiling. I just gave him side eye. The bottle spun again a couple of time, the usual dares, kissing drinking something. Then it came to Cecilia. And Steven was picking her dare.