Chapter 39- My minds saying n but my bodys saying yes!

It started when we was younger you were mine. Now another brother's taken over its still in your eyes. Even though we used to argue it's alright. I know we haven't seen each other for a while but you will always be my boo. Do you remember girl. I was the one that gave you first kiss. And do you remember girl- I was the one that said put your lips like this - Usher& Alicia Keys
''Why is this chick bare asking how my family is like where friends?''
''Samuel she's your girlfriend.'' Me and Samuel were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast, it was do or die time. In a couple of minutes- Parker would know; then angrily storm over here to talk to Samuel about what me and Zac had been doing behind their backs. After Omari left; Zac called me and we had decided to synchronize when we tell our siblings. 8:35; then we could run out of our houses claiming we have school, thus giving Sam and Parker time to cool off. Samuel was known to hit girls if they pissed him of just enough, and this was going to piss him off twice over.
''Samuel she's your girlfriend; she was probably trying to make conversation.''
''But why would you beg conversation right after we beat?''
''I dunno; ask her.''
''Dead. After I dumped her.''
''Cause she tried talking to you?'' Lord have mercy on whoever he marries.
''Nar; cause she try cheat on me''
''But you were cheating on her.''
''But she was lipsing other man; then lipsing me. Bare homo and shit. I give up or relationships. Just beats and deletes.''
''Errm talking of relationships-''
''Aalliyah you best not be doing a ting with anyone.''
''Errm Samuel; I'm going out with Zac'' As soon as the rumble emerged from my mouth I took my things and tried to run out of my house.
''Aalliyah.'' Stopped in my tracks. If I ignored him now; it would only get worse when I get home.
''Yeah...'' I said it in the sweetest voice ever.
''What did you say'' All emotion left my body except one. Fear.
''I'm going out with Zac.'' Samuel looked down as in to say-lil cousin say whaaaaa'?
''Aalliyah; are you disabled.'' Normally this wouldn't even hurt my feeling but the way he was standing; the way he was looking at me. I wanted to do nothing else except cry. I shaked my head whilst looking down.
''Nargh. Dead. Don't even try that shit. You wanna act like a big girl; then talk like a big girl. Are you disabled?''
''No'' I managed to squeak after a couple of elongated seconds.
''What did I specifically tell you not to do?''
''Don't a thing with Zac.''
''Is there not man at your library or church''
''There is''
''Then why do you always need to do things with my friends. Do you think I like knowing that they have probably lipsed you? Or even beat you?''
''I'm st-''
''Save that shit your hubby. But when he fucks you over don't come back to me 'cause trust I WILL laugh in your face and tell you I told you so. You do you init.'' He went into the kitchen collected his bags and made his way towards the door. The whole time I didn't even blink. Samuel was fast and I still didn't know if he had an urge to just back hand me. He opened the front door.
''Get in the car.'' I dragged my legs out the door and into Sam car. The whole drive to school he would look over to me then do that noise that those African women did when they were ashamed of something.
''Have you lipsed him?''
''Yeah'' He was asking questions as soon as the answer left my mouth.
''When did you first lips?''
''The day I went his house and you were there.'' He chuckled.
''So what was Omari doing in your room for so long. I swear you stopped doing a ting like a month ago?''
''He was saying goodnight.'' That wasn't a complete lie.
''Aalliyah; your left eye is twitching; so imma ask you again. What did you two do.''
''We lipsed.'' I wasn't telling a complete lie. I looked down in shame. I felt like the world had been picked up and thrown on my head.
''When did you and Zac start going out?''
''Last night''
''So you cheated on Zac? Aalliyah. Why are you so interested in boys? Only a couple of months ago no one would catch you as much as looking at a boy. I was thinking you were gonna be hommo'' I dint reply; I really could not say anything.
''Say nuttin. Keep your head in your books and your legs closed.'' As his speech drew to a close; we pulled up outside my school.
/ / /
''You two did what?'' Cecilia said with her eyes popping out. We were in English. Omari and Zac weren't in my class seeing as me and Cecilia was taking the higher paper & Steven was surprisingly smart in the class; but was sent out because he kept throwing paper at Cecilia. So this seemed like the perfect time to tell her.
''Cecilia don't make me repeat it please. It makes me sick even thinking about it.''
'Okay fine; write it down then. With details too'' Cecilia could always make me laugh. I brought out my note pad and presumed writing and explain the full story of what happened last night with Omari. As see read it she kept gasping and awing. Then just silence. She out the paper down.

'Does Zac know?''
''No- I'm not gonna tell him.''
''You might not but Omari might'' Whether or not I could except it; There was a chance of Omari feeling stupid and telling someone. Great(!) another person I have to bum lick.

# # #
''Aalliyah?'' Yeah! I shouted back as I closed the door. Today was a heart beating day. Omari was sent home after 2nd period for hurling abuse at a teacher; and Zac had been so sweet; he was telling me about how his birthday was coming up. With him I would just forget everything; all my troubles would float away in him ocean blue eyes. All my fears would be chased away by his soothing voice. Zac was safe. He was like a restaurant. Every time you know what you're getting if you do a certain thing. But with Omari he was like a buffet; he would change weekly and sometimes be hassle. But in the end you would always feel like it was worth it. Right now all I needed was Zac. He was safe and sweet and just everything a girl needed and dissevered. He wasn't cocky but he wasn't shy; he wasn't greedy but he wasn't a people pleaser. He was mine. And what had happened last night could easily fuck that up.
''Your Mum said you're going on holiday with my family on Sunday to Nigeria to visit family. She said pack heavy you're going for 2 weeks.'' Sam said as he emerged from the living room. It was bait he had been smoking weed; I could smell his breath from here; he had never smoked it in the house before; he would do it in the garden or in the park but never actually in the house. He must have been mad stressed. He had missed out allot of details but right now wasn't the time to push him or my luck.
''Okay thanks; are you coming?'' He nodded slowly as he went back into the living room and slammed the doo. He was with friends cause I heard them laughing to my wife and kids. I went upstairs as I went to start packing. Today was Thursday and it would almost take me the rest of the day to pack. One thing hated about my mum was the sudden urges she had to travel. She would rarely get time of work and when she did she would pull me out of school for a week to ''bond'' and go visit the world. The school couldn't do much because my grades never changes and my Mum was a lawyer. Did they really want to start an argument with her?

Sunday came quick; all without seeing Omari. I tried to get him out of my mind. Our constant arguments were bad; but they kept me on my toes and probably reason I was so attracted to him. Two weeks in Nigeria without Zac or Omari.

#What did Alyiah and Omari DOOOOOO?!