Chapter 33- I di you wrong. you did me wrong. i take you back? you take me back

He just stood there staring at me, like I was in a trance, like it was just us two in the room. One part of me was saying 'just say yes for crying out loud you know you want to' then another part of me was saying 'don't go through all that again' I was so confused! I hated this feeling.

"No"

"K"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I know your lying and that you love me as much as I love you but forget it"

"Whatever omari, let's just get on with the work"

As I was getting into the work omari's phone kept vibrating on the table, and it was really begining to piss me off.

"Can you put your phone on silent please"

"..."

As he ignored me like an idiot! I just tried my best to block out any noise he made but my anger got the better of me.

"If that blackberry makes one more sound I'll dash it so far it'll find itself in a pie in a 200c oven!" I said picking up the blackberry ready to dash it.

"If you dash it I'll dash you!"

"Try and touch me and see if I don't rearange your face!"

"Yeah, wha..." The teacher cut in as the argument was getting a little heated.

"Ay ay you two calm down! Are you two gonna get along or am I going to have to split you up"

"He started it!"

"What the fuck man no I didn't!"

"Look you two swap partners with zac and his partner"

Omari picked up his stuff while kissing his teeth and went to sit with his new partner as zac took a seat beside me.

"You two don't really get along do you?"

"He's just being a fool!"

Zac tapped me on the shoulder and indicated to look under the table. And what was he holding? Oh my life a bar of galaxy! Ah he knew how to cheer me up.

"Thanks!" I said with a big grin on my face.

He reasurrley smiled back and we both started our work, then the teacher must have told us to pack away. Gosh that lesson went really fast.

"Don't think that it is just work at school, I want you all doing your work at home also, no excuses!"

"(Everyone cussing)"

I just collected my stuff and went to leave the class, when zac gave me a friendly tap on my shoulder.

"So when do you think we should do this work then aha" said zac

"Well my house is cramped up with sam and his entourage sooo"

"Well we can go my house if you like, my mums in but she don't really bother me."

"Okok do you wanna do it today after school then" ah that sounded so wrong! I bet if I was white I would have gone red!

"I-i-i didn't mean it I..." I said

"Yeah I know ahha no worries"

He was so cool with things! He was like a best friend so nice and comforting. As the day slowly dragged the tension between me and omari was intense, he kept giving me weird looks just because zac was being nice and he he was making me laugh. And omari stood there on his frigin crackberry showing steven messages from girls most probably KMT. Like seriously he needed to get a life!

When the bell went for us to all go home, we all walked out to the bus stop. Ah cecilia was here we could have a little convosation like old times...

" Hi babes"

"Hey" I said

"You wanna come mine after school"

"I can't I'm going zac's" when she heard that she kept nudging me in my side as if to say woiii lol. Then omari had to go on with his childish ways.

"Going to do more than work alie steven?"

"Look why don't you stop acting like a childish prick and grow some balls omari!" I said whilst getting on the bus and just stormed upstairs.

I sat there silent the whole time when I felt someone tap me...

"This is the stop Aaliyah" said zac

So I got up and made sure I had my stuff and gave cecilia a hug and said goodbye to steven, I wasn't going to say goodbye to a childish person like that. Before I took my steps down to the bottom of the bus to get off, I took one last look at omari he didn't even look bothered and you know what if he was moving on then so was I.

As me and Zac got off the bus i swayed my hands and skipped in happiness and breathed a sigh of relief. I felt like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I actually felt like running down the streets singing, but i wasn't a fool like that.

"someone's happy" said zac

"oh god, did i run down the street screaming?"

"nooo ahhaha why would you say that"

"no reason" i said looking embarrassed again

As we was walking down the street, some brushed past me real hard! I couldn't even see who it was. Then i realised my bag had gone! I was to stuck into my stupid moment of happiness that i wasn't paying attention kmt! Then as i woke from my day dreaming moment i heard shouting.

"oiiii prick!" shouted zac then i seen him run and jump on the guys back. They guy was really stocky, like someone that could do damage. I couldn't let zac get hurt afterall it was only my school bag.

"zac stop!" i shouted

Then the hench guy threw zac on the floor and punched him.

"there wasn't much in the bag anyway just friggin books! KMT!" Shouted the guy before running away.

I helped zac up and put my bag on my shoulder. I touched where he had been hurt and he flinched,then i stroked it a little to ease the pain. He looked up and smiled. Ah he was never angry or mad at anything, he was just so chilled. Anything could have happened to him! And he risked his life for me. i looked him in the face and so much emotions were going through my head. He was so brave for doing that. I swear we was looking at each other for a good five minutes, i was so stunned at what had just happened. His eyes glistened as the sun light striked it, his smile made everything seem so much better and brighter!

"thank you for what you just did" i said looking stunned

"well thats what you do for people you care about"