Chapter 34- Ave Maria

I swear; I miss the times you would tie me up to the chair; you didn't want anybody else but I; that was a good time. Until. I saw you kissing someone dude underneath the bridge. How you treat me like this; well I'm sorry take your shit and I never wanna see your face again.-N-Dubz

I swear if I was any paler I would have blushed. He looked at me with his ocean blue eyes. It was like an early tide; and they were just pulling me in; deeper and deeper.

''Come on; were gonna catch a cold out here.'' Zac said after a couple of minutes. I was long gone in Aalliyah land. I shook my head and just nodded. We walked to Zac's house in silence; I would look at the corner of my eye to catch a glimpse of him only to find him doing the same. We would look away then chuckle. I swear he had the best smile. His teeth were beyond straight; whiter than Simon Cowell.

''It's this one'' We stopped outside a pretty average house. The front garden had a jet black and hot red motorbike. Zac went to knock on the door while I stood there admiring the bike. It was something that you would see in magazines. I had always wanted one; but my Mum going on the protective tip said it's flirting with death.

''You like motorbikes?'' Wow; was I really that readable to everyone around me? I nodded while admiring the bike, I really wanted to touch it; but little to my knowledge it could have been his dads or brother. The door opened and out popped a short white lady. She was very pretty and had the same piercing blue eyes like Zac.

''Well Hi; Zachery never brings a girl home'' Zac just kissed his teeth playfully at his Mum and hugged her. She let us in and directed us to the living room.

''Tell your brother you have guest and his friends have to make room for your lady friend'' His Mum was so bubbly and polite. Like mother like son right? She tried to slyly wink at Zac but I caught it; he smiled shyly and his deep dimples can out. I just wanted to squeeze and pull on cheeks until the blood stopped rushing through then.

''Mum were just gonna go into my room; you don't usually bother my other friends'' He was still calm. His corridor which leads to the kitchen was a pale cream; with pictures of Zac and his family. There was one picture that actually grabbed my attention it was Zac, his Mum and his Dad I presumed and another boy. He looked like a darker and more mature version of Zac. In the picture Zac looked like he was 10; and from what Zac told me his brother is roughly 2 years older than him. Making his brother now Samuel's age; Zac's mum gave him a look and he led me into the living room.

''I thought your Mum wouldn't bother us?'' I said jokingly. I wasn't annoyed but I really wasn't in any mental state to be left in a room alone with Zac. He chuckled. ''She usually doesn't''

I smiled to myself. ''Why are you smiling?'' He looked at me weirdly whilst he opened the living room door. ''She must like me'' I smiled at him cheekily; ''that makes two of us.'' My smile must have reached to the deepest ends of India all the way to Antarctica. I don't know if he meant like like; but anything was good at this point. I heard someone laugh. I was walking behind Zac and we had stopped for a min when we were talking. I knew who that immature person laugh was. I should have known. EVERYONE knows him. Samuel; Zac nodded at him then to the person that resembled the person in the picture.

''Aalliyah this is my brother Paker and my boy Samuel; Paker Samuel this is-'' Zac was interrupted by Samuel talking.

''Yeah yeah I know who she is; but why is she here?'' I sighed inwardly. The worse thing is that I couldn't even be rude to him. Lord knows when my Mum coming back; but until she does Samuel had ultimate power over me. Before my Mum left he decided to complain saying I don't give him respect; so my Mum said he could ground me; or 'punish me in what way seems suitable'.

''I'm doing my homework.'' I said looking at him trying to keep my voice normal.

''It's called homework for a reason; go HOME and do your work'' why was he so difficult. He was sitting with Paker lazily on the sofa sipping some Soda Cream (his favourite drink) and watching Football.

''It's partner work; wait wait; how do you know Aalliyah?'' The whole room must of have been baffled.

''She's my cousin init.'' Paker eyes must have popped out of his head. He looked at Samuel then me then did it again. Me and Samuel did not resemble each other at all; he as Nigerian and Jamaican; weird mix right? And I was fully Nigerian.

''Zac come on we have work'' I made my way to the door; I didn't know y way around the house but being anywhere else but here was better than having a whole room staring at me.

''Looool she knows her way around the house'' Only Paker found that funny.

''Ayy don't fuck about with my Cousin; and I swear like a week ago you were crying over Omari?'' He directed the first part of his question to Zac then to me. He was the complete definition of a prick. Pakers eyes were on the floor by now.

''Wait, wait Omari Jones? Looool; wow my girl must give soothing good.'' Samuel looked at Paker. ''I'm joking man jam. But real talks Zac don't fuck with my don's cousin''

''I'm still right here you know!'' They all looked at me; then carried on with their conversation.

''Aalliyah were leaving in like a couple of hours so do your work and nuttin else.'' Great; now I had Samuel babysitting me AND taking me home.

# # # # # #

''With a kiss of thy's lips'' Zac moved forward and so did I. He moved like and angel. He coughed then looked back at the script. I stood there kinda baffled. He looked at me then passed me the script. 'Romeo and Juliet embrace in a kiss'.

''its okay if you wanna skip it?'' Make or break time.

''No; let's do our homework''