THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

The 7 things I like about you

Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's

And when we kiss, I'm hypnotized

You make me laugh, you make me cry

But I guess that's both I'll have to buy

Your hand in mine

When we're intertwined everything's alright

I want to be

With the one I know

And the 7th thing I like the most that you do

You make me love you

I looked at Omari, I couldn't believe I was right back in the situation I was in literally a few months ago.

He opened the door, topless, in grey track bottoms. He had his little durag on. He smiled opening the door wider for me. I walked in taking in the scent of his deodorant. He must have just had a shower.

"Found yourself here ok then?" I nodded. I walked in to the middle of his beautifully decorated Parisian apartment.

I had opted to take an uber. I wanted to sneak out, and the sports car that he had rented would not have allowed me to sneak anywhere. I had removed all the girls makeup and put them all into bed with water next to them. I would be back in the morning before they had even realized I had gone.

"This room service then?" I asked putting my bag down on the sofa.

"You hungry now?" I nodded. I walked slowly towards the double doors. I opened one of them and found that it led onto a balcony.

I needed football money in my life, not NHS money.

Omari walked over to the small desk near the chair. He picked up what I could only assume was the room service menu. He walked back over to me and handed it to me.

I don't know what made it happen. I don't know what made that change. I looked up at him as he handed me the menu. I felt myself get wet.

I could feel the muscles thudding and flowing.

I tried to look out past the balcony and straight at the Eifel tower that we were right across from. I looked back at Omari trying to keep the hurricane of thoughts and possibilities in my head at bay.

"Let me know what you want and I'll call-"

Fuck it, I thought.

Instead of responding, I reached for him. I rested my hands of his neck, reaching myself closer to him.

Omari pressed the cold hard palm of his hand against my back forcing me to move closer to him.

He pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck, pushing myself closer onto him and tip toeing.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered against his lips.

He broke the kiss only to take my top off – that was the confirmation I needed. We kept my bra on as my tongue fluttered against him. His hands were deep in my hair. My hands were gripping onto his neck, trying to copy his height.

He pulled me away from the window, tossing me on the sofa that lay in the middle of the hotel living room.

He pressed his lips against me once again. He leaned back to roll on a condom.