chapter four

Sorry it's very short but I'm not home this week bc I'm staying at my youth movement

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was aggressively awoken out of my nap by a person straddling my upper body.

"Junkookie! Are you awake now?"

I groaned when a pillow hit my head but refused to move. I could almost hear the pout on Jimin's face.

"We're going to be late to the party!" He whined, earning a chuckle from the third boy in the room. 

I opened one eye to look at where the sound came from. Taehyung sat on the bed, leaning his elbows on his knees. He was dressed in a white shirt with a black tie loosely tied around his neck. He wore black tight pants and he had made his hair so it was messy but in an attractive way. I stared at his face. Thin black lines were drawn underneath his eyes, defining his facial structures.

He caught me staring so I quickly averted my eyes and tried to get Jimin off my back.

"Jimin tried to do my make-up", Taehyung explained as he caught me staring again.

"Oh." I didn't really know what to say. 

"You should get dressed too", Jimin replied, getting off my bed, "I can do your make-up too if you want"

I shook my head,"No thanks, I'll pass."

They waited for me to change clothes so I quickly pulled out a white shirt, dark blue jeans and timberlands. I didn't want to look like I put too much effort in my outfit. Feeling embarrassed to change in front of them I scurried to the bathroom.

"Alright, let's go"

🌿

The party was loud, very loud. I pushed my way into the drunk crowd of people assembled in the living room. The smell of alcohol was everywhere and I saw bottles of beer spread on the ground. "Let's get a drink", Yoongi yelled in my ear. I nodded, gulping. I actually don't drink. The bitter taste of alcohol makes me cringe but if I want to 'score' tonight, I'll need to down a few drinks before I can talk.

Some guy gaves us little glasses filled with some blue liquid. I glanced at the others and saw them drinking it in one gulp. I can do this. I downed the drink in one go and almost threw it back up. Taehyung slung his arm around my shoulder with a worried look in his eyes. 

"Are you okay?", he asked. I nodded smiling, finding another glass to drink. 

He frowned. "Don't drink too much okay?" I nodded again, feeling the alcohol kick in after the second glass. I grabbed a beer and walked out of the room.

Now find Seong.

🌿

My friend is currently singing and playing guitar to me and I'm awkwardly sitting on my bed. Pls stop singing to me.