chapter six

People are starting to read this story so I decided to give it a try again and tadaaa here's a new (short) chapter. I didn't feel like writing 'Yes I'm A Bad Boy So I Like Good Boys' because next chapter is gonna be srs bussiness and I'm not in the serious mood. This story is more light hearted!

Taehyung's P.O.V

My head. It felt as if a sledgehammer was trying to escape my head. I groaned painfully and slipped further underneath the covers. The room was too bright and the white sheets weren't helping to dull the headache. I stuck my head underneath my pillow, groaning again. I felt the bed shift and suddenly a nice kind of warmth, I hadn't realized I was feeling, left my body. Suddenly it came back in the form of two arms around my waist.

"Taehyung", I heard someone mutter against the crook of my neck. Shivers worked its way down my spine as I turned my head to look at the person behind me.

"M'yeah?", I asked sleepily, snuggling into the person's chest, not really caring who it was.

Sleeeeeep.

"Tae", the voice said more sternly. I groaned into the person's shirt. I fluttered one eye open, seeing a mob of black hair. "I will call you blackie", I mumbled, still drunk from sleep.

"Please don't call me that. Jungkook will do just fine", the voice replied. The message took a while to seep into my brain but as soon as it hit me, I shot my eyes open and stumbled out of bed.

"J-Jungkook!?", my voice was still hoarse from last night so I didn't even reach the last letter of his name.

"Yeah?", he raised an eyebrow, looking at my hung over figure.

"W-what are we- you doing in my bed?", I shrieked manly. My head pounded heavily and my legs gave away underneath me by getting up too quickly. As I almost hit the ground, his arms hailed me back up.

"Easy there! You're probably very hung over and I don't think your body can handle it very well", he laid me back on the bed and tucked me in, "You drank way too much alcohol for a light weight"

I grumbled. It was his fault anyway. If he hadn't had disappeared in the bed room with Seong, none of this would have happened.

But it's my own mistake for being too damn emotional.

"Everyone was super worried. Please don't ever do that again Hyung", he placed his hand on mine and smiled. I wanted to suppress the calmness his touch gave me but I relaxed anyway.

"How come you slept in my bed?", I asked weakly, only now realizing in how much pain I really was.

"You better ask that yourself. When I carried you to your room and laid you in bed, you wouldn't let go. You were like a koala so I had to give in eventually", he chuckled. I felt myself redden at the words.

I really was desperate for him.

Fuck these feelings or hormones or whatever I was feeling last night.

"Sorry", I mumbled, hoping he didn't hate me now.

"It's alright", he smiled and got up," Classes only start until tomorrow so you can rest today. I'm going to tell the rest you're awake"

"Okay", I roll on my side, my back facing him. Before he could walk out my voice stopped him.

"How were things with Seong?", I asked softly. I heard his footsteps come to a halt.

"Great", he said and I could practically hear the smile in his voice.

Great

The pain in my head spread to my chest.