chapter thirteen (M)

Chapter written by classic-hobi !!

Taehyung

I can't help but stare at Jungkook as he nuzzles against my chest. We hadn't been on the bed for long, maybe ten minutes or so. We needed some time to ourselves after everything that's happened and I couldn't be happier. Well, there may be one thing odd going on and that was only because Jungkook had his damn leg in a specific area.

This moment was supposed to be a great one filled with hugs and cuddles, not a leg in between my thighs. His arm was wrapped around my neck while his leg was in between my thighs and at this point I couldn't ignore the tingly feeling that would make my spine feel cold but the rest of my body feel warm. I wonder if he knows what he does to me, how he makes me feel. I never thought that one day I would be talking about a boy like this. Jungkook makes me so happy, I hope I do the same.

But he also makes me happy in another way, especially if he's going to keep this leg right there. I bite my lip in thought and concentration. Should I just push him away? Keep it like this? Jungkook shifts a bit and his knee goes up a bit higher than before and I take in a sharp breath. I glance down at him again and see a faint grin dancing on his lips. Does he see this as a game of some sort? Does he really want this? What does he have on his mind right now? I ask myself so many questions that I want answers to, yet only he would have the answers. How do I casually ask him if he is purposely placing his leg in between my thighs? I have no idea.

I keep looking at Jungkook as I tug him closer to my chest. His eyes are closed but he suddenly opens them and it makes me want to jump out of my skin because he looked so cute. I just want to pepper him with kisses, maybe give him more. He's like my own personal tease without knowing it.

At this point, Jungkook must be questioning the way I'm looking at him and I can't help myself anymore. I leaned down and took Jungkook's lips between my own. His lips are soft and I move against him but he doesn't give me a response. I can sense him tensing up and I start to worry. Am I rushing him? Is he not comfortable? Well knowing this boy I can only assume he doesn't want to give any consent. He doesn't have much experience with kissing, who knows if he likes it or not.

I start to feel bad and pull away, looking into his eyes which are filled with confusion. I don't know, he probably doesn't understand why I did it.

I speak up to break the silence that had appeared between the two of us. "Sorry, I just- I don't know what I'm doing."

Jungkook doesn't look concerned, but then again, that could just be me. In a soft tone he says, "Kiss me again."

I raise an eyebrow at the request, but I'm not against it in any way. He wants me to kiss him again and I can feel a burst of excitement erupt in my chest. The idea of his lips on my own sounds amazing, almost like heaven, but the real life experience is much better than my mind. I move out of his grasp and make him lay on his back, straddling his waist with my hands placed on his chest. I admire the way he looks up at me, his eyes wide but filled with curiosity and maybe a hint of lust. I know he's never gone through something like this before, I want to guide him as long as it's okay with him.

I want to take this a step further, but only if he lets me. I bit my lip and question, "Can I show you how it's done?"

Jungkook's eyes are wider than before, but he slowly nods his head. I can't believe this is happening, but I can't wait any longer either. I lean down and connect our lips, and this time he melts into the kiss immediately. His response is slow and makes me smile against him. He's so gentle and it makes me want to kiss him even more.

I continue to kiss him and he does the same, my mind only focused on where he is slowly leading his hands. Jungkook brings his hands up to my waist where he fumbles around with my pants with nimble fingers. He's so eager and I love it, but I can't wait to see what else he has in store.