chapter ten

Jungkook's P.O.V

Kissing Taehyung is really nice. 

His plump lips move against mine so slowly but oh so sweet. Our kisses are sloppy but at the same time my grip on him is steady. As soon as we had entered our dorm room I had decided to let into the temptation of kissing him again. And he had let me too. His small body is laying on top of mine, hands on my shoulders while mine are around his waist. Our breathings are ragged, panting fills the room, mixed with the sound of kissing. The feeling of swollen lips against mine makes my mind fog over, erasing the fact that I'm making out with one of my hyungs. Taehyung seems like a complete mess. 

His legs are shaking and I can almost feel his heart pound against mine. The digging of nails into my shoulder blades sting my skin but Taehyung's tongue swiping across my bottom lip makes me forget about any pain I was in. I lazily explore his mouth, tasting each and every corner, savoring the moment we are having. He wines when I do this and a tingle shoots up by spine. I pull back, letting my head touch the pillow underneath me and smirk when I hear him whimpering from the loss of contact. His face is beetroot red and he shyly looks at me, his tongue sliding against his bottom lip dangerously, or in thought. I have no idea if he's doing it on purpose or not.

"Tae", I snap him out of his thoughts, "How long have you liked me?"

He almost chokes hearing the question.

"Why do you ask me that? It's embarrassing", his voice is a bit hoarse I notice.

"Please tell me", I pout and his face softens, "I'm still trying to process what I'm actually feeling for you. Maybe if you tell me I can process your feelings for me".

He casts his gaze to the side, "Since the moment I saw you" It's only a slight mumble but it's clear to my ears.

"That's almost a year!", I gasp. Has he been hiding his feelings that long?

"I know, that's why it's embarrassing", he chuckles awkwardly, "I saw you the first day and after you joined our group I couldn't help but fall for you merciless".

"I never knew...", I mutter in shock. How did I never see the signals? Yes, he touched me all the time but he does that with everyone and it annoyed me whenever someone would touch me.

"Then why did you decide to help me win over Seong?", I ask confused. He lets his head drop in the crook of my neck.

"Because I could see how much you wanted to talk to her", he sighs, the sensation sending goose bumps all over my skin.

A light popped up in my mind, almost like it does in the cartoons. I grab his chin so he has to look at me and furrow my brows.

"Is that why you drank yourself unconscious last night? Because you saw me and Seong kiss?", I ask him softly. The way his eyes widen a bit tells me enough.

"I went to search for you but I quickly came to the conclusion that you were upstairs with her. I figured out the rest pretty easily. I guess I let myself go at that moment, drinking every glass of alcohol I could find on my way to misery", he laughs dryly, no emotion in his voice.

"I didn't do anything with her"

"I know. Seong and her friends were talking about you in the hallway, she told them you backed out. They're also wondering now if you're a virgin or not", he informs me and I close my eyes. He snuggles himself into my shoulder again.

"Would it be bad if I was?", my lips form a sneer.

He pushes himself back up to look at me. Confusion written on his face. "What? No! You're only 16 Jungkook! You don't have to rush anything. You're surrounded with older teens so I understand you might feel the need to catch up but you're still so young. Not everyone needs to have sex so early in their lives"

"Have you had sex before?", I ask with curiosity. He nods and I feel my heart fall a bit.

"A few times when I was drunk and one time with a guy I fancied but it didn't turn out well. I only slept with one girl though and I immediately knew it was something I would never do again. I'm not dominant enough to pleasure a girl", he turns awkward again, letting a small cough escape to hide his embarrassment.

"I guess it's normal you're not a virgin seeing you're a senior", I smile forced.

"Nothing is normal or abnormal if it comes to sex. You only have to feel ready to do it. And it's not like I remember much from those nights", he sits up, his legs on either side of my hips.

"I'll keep that in mind", I nod, feeling hot now I see him sitting on me like that.

"Good! I'm glad I could help you!", he shows his infamous boxy smile and my heart beats just that tiny bit harder.

But it's not like I'd ever admit that.