Fun Time

Shoutout to JohnsGirl11 hannahmfoley01 for appearing in this book. Believe me, your appearances will make this much more entertaining!
_______________________________
David Bowie POV
6:45

I get out of bed, well aware of the fact that my party is in just fifteen minutes. I know all my fellow glam rockers will be here tonight, so I need to look my absolute best. I can practically already see Alice Cooper coming to the door in some wild costume, or Mick with his bright blue eyeshadow, or Brian wearing who knows what! Speaking of Mick, where's Ronno?

6:59

I stand by the door, knowing that in seconds a lot of people are going to be coming right through my front door. Well, Marc said he'd be bringing his whole band, and all the girlfriends, and Tony! Why the heck does Tony need to show up anyways? He's not much of a party type of guy....

7:00

I look at my watch, God, it's time, frankly, there could be anywheres from fifty to fifty thousand people showing up. What if Mick found a whole army of people to come to the party, the thought is terrifying....

7:01

Just as I start to think maybe no one will show up, here comes Alice Cooper, with some really heavy eyeliner on, and not just Alice, but four, no, five girls! His whole band, and each of them has at least one girl! I answer the door a little timidly, what have I gotten myself into?

"Hello, David!" Alice says. His whole troop of band members and girls all file in. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought a friend."

I rack my brain to think who this friend might be, but frankly, no one could have prepared me for what came through that car door. The door swings open, and out comes a gold walking cane. Behind the cane is a man in a white tuxedo. In the tuxedo, is none other then Keith Moon himself. He comes forward and declares, "Hello, lad! I have come to your establishment this day for a party? Is there a party?"

"Well, of course," and I reluctantly usher him in. All I have to say, is Marc and Brian can't show up here soon enough.

Fortunately, my prayers are soon answered. Another car rolls up, and out comes Marc wearing a suit covered I sequins. I think I recognize his girlfriend, but I can't quite be sure. She is wearing a slightly shiny blue dress with a little eyeliner, actually, she's wearing less makeup than Marc! "Hello, Marc!" I call, "Who is this lovely lady you brought?"

Marc puts his arm around the girl, and responds, "This is my girlfriend, Hannah," and Hannah extends her hand and smiles.

"Pleasure to meet you, David!" Hannah says. Marc sure is lucky with this girl. The both of them go in.

Meanwhile, just as Marc's bandmates and all their girlfriends come in, we all hear some crashing sound coming from who knows where. "Marc, you better play that music before Keith gets restless!"

"Moon, oh no!" Marc gasps, and even Hannah seems to understand the gravity of the situation. "And Iggy will be here, won't he?"

"Yes, and Alice," I reply a little nervously. There are still more sounds coming from all around the house.

"I have to get to work!" Marc runs to my stereo and immediately throws on my copy of My Generation.

Keith comes running down the stairs and screams, "all right!" Great, and he's not even drunk yet...

Then, right as the music gets blasting, Mick Jagger rolls up. Unsurprisingly, he is dressed fairly conservatively, saving his bright eyeshadow. Why, and is that his very famous girlfriend, Holly? I think she's a model, isn't she? It would make sense, her clothing definitely makes her look little she walked right out of a catalog.

Mick invites himself right on in, and he just waves, but Holly says, "Oh, my goodness, David, I'm a huge fan!" As she says this, Keith Richards comes in, stumbling, bearing bottles of whiskey and Jack Daniels.

I kindly wave to Holly, try to ignore Keith Richards, and then await for whoever comes through the door next.

Soon enough, the guys from Roxy Music come. Actually, more like the guys from Roxy Music and their troop of about thirty or so other people. See, each guy brought his girlfriend, maybe a groupie or two, and then all of their friends.

Brian comes to the door, with, oh no...

Not her.

"Good evening David!" Brian says, cordially enough, but he has her under his arm...
"Hey, you know my girlfriend, Lily, right?"

Of course I know Lily. That bitch is one of the most in demand session keyboardists, and she freaking snubbed me, oh I hate her...

"Hello, Lily-," and she gives me a big hug. "Why of course I know Lily!" and she just keeps hugging, "Everyone knows Lily..." How could one of my closest friends date that skank?

The two of them smile at each other, kiss, and then Brian shakes my hand. Then they walk in. Bryan Ferry comes in after with about six girls, and then comes Andy with his crew, Graham, and Paul. When Phil comes in, he says, "Believe it or not David, Lily isn't a bitch, I've recently found that out myself." Why don't I believe him?

Then I see Lou and Iggy come in. The both of them are alone, but two of them have about ten times more booze then Keith had, and also Iggy has some other, very interesting looking substances. Okay, this party has officially begun.

Just as I almost decide to turn around and close the door, I finally see Mick Ronson with about one hundred random people. Mick nods at me, and lets in all of the folks. Fortunately, I see an interesting mixture of hot girls, guys in platform boots, and I think even some other famous faces. I swear though, if he brought Gary Glitter this party is over. Behind Mick is my other two Spiders, and they both smile at me, and they come in like nothing was going on at all.

After all the people have come in my house, one more car pulls up. Out comes a simple man in blue jeans, a t shirt, and tennis shoes. It's Tony, bless him. I think it's finally time for me to come in and join in the party, as I can swear I can hear something banging...
___________________________
This chapter just kind of served as an introduction to the rest of the story with the party and all, so I swear it will get much more interesting.
By the way, if you want to appear at all just tell me your name and also if there's anyone you want to be with.