Queen Bitch

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
StavageForRoggieT
WhatYouAreHereFor
JohnsGirl11
twiggs3075
Rewritten Venus in Furs lyrics by me and Wicked_Annabella , and what the heck, credit to Lulu Lemon for the original lyrics.
___________________________________________________________
My stomach grumbles as I continue to think about the cake. I'm not even sure if we are still playing the game, but I don't even feel like that really matters, though. It seems like Lou and Iggy are up to some other, totally not appropriate game. Wait, maybe it is appropriate, but Lou does sound like he's humming Venus in Furs...

Shiny, shiny, shiny hugs of leather...
Whiplash Iggy hugs in the dark.

At this point Lou gets really close to Iggy.

Comes in snuggles, dear hugger don't forsake him.
Strike dear hugger, and embrace his heart.
Downy sins of cuddle fancies...
Chase the cuddles she shall share.

Lou continues on, singing to Iggy, gracing his hands around Iggy's waist.

Snuggler, Snuggler, speak so slightly!
Cuddler, down on your comfy knee!
Feel the hug, with love not given lightly

Oh, goodness, here it comes!!!!

Feel the arms, now huuuggg for meee!

Really? I thought we'd be getting some more public sex! Lou is seriously just hugging Iggy Pop. I must say, that is some kinky hugging. Anyhow, I look around, and Judy stands on top of the ping pong table and declares, "If Elisa doesn't get up here I'm taking over this game!" She clutches her lamp, and makes it clear of her intentions.

I hear Keith Moon whisper to Alice, "What is Bob Dylan doing with such a crazy, violent girl?"

Alice chuckles and says, "I haven't a clue, man." They both continue laughing, but apparently Judy heard them too...

"Hey, do one of you bastards want me to show you how crazy and violent I am?" she bears her lamp high above her head, ready to strike.

"Um, no thank you darling," Keith says, taking a sip of his drink.

Bob takes a drag of some weed and says, "That's my girl!" Ugh, of course he's going to say that, he is quite high.

Elisa gets on the ping pong table, "Okay Judy, truth or dare?"

She crosses her arms in a sassy fashion, "Truth!"

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Most of the party goers gasp, as this is a question previously raised to Freddie. Clearly she is trying to instigate a specific answer.

"Plug your ears, art school boy!" she calls, looking at Brian. Brian huffs and does not comply to the request. "I was thirteen years old! What do you think about that, baby?"