Bang a Gong (Get it On)

Featuring:
mistinthemirror
StavageForRoggieT
hannahmfoley01
WhatYouAreHereFor
JohnsGirl11
Chicken_Hoe
___________________________________________________________________
When I come inside, nothing could have prepared me for what I found in there, I mean, right there, in the front of my house.

Iggy Pop has the entire group of maybe two hundred or so people all around him, watching him, very closely.

"Hey, Marc, got any of my records in here?" he shouts. Why does he know Marc is in charge of the records?

Marc nervously looks at me, and then I nod my head at him as a signal to go ahead. So, Marc goes over and puts on a copy of The Stooges first album. I turn to see Iggy begin to suggestively dance, and then he sings, horridly drunk:

Is 1969 okay? All across the USA...

The rest of the singing is rather unintelligible as he comes closer and closer to passing out. Instead of doing that, though, he begins to pull down his pants. Freddie comes running in from out of nowhere though and stops him. "Come on, darling, let's just sit down, alright?"

As The Stooges album keeps playing, I keep looking around to see who I can see, and whatever it is that my party is turning into. Then, a girl with purple hair comes up behind me and says in a French accent, "Hey, do you know where I can find Keith Richards?"

"Um, no, why?"

"Oh, I'm just his girlfriend, that's all..." she looks ever so slightly sadly down, and then it hits me, this is Elisa Leclerc! The French accent, the purple hair, the Keith Richards, I should have known!

"Elisa Leclerc, is that you?"

"Why, yes!" she says. I scramble around to try and find him, but Keith is nowhere to be found.

Roger Taylor comes up behind me and says, "Hey, who are you looking for?"

"Keith Richards," Elisa and I reply in unison.

"Oh," then Roger tried finding him, to no avail. "Brian?" he calls out.

Three men turn their heads around, and all reply, "Yes?"

"Sorry, I meant Brian May, I forgot that we had three Brians at this party!" for some reason, the last part is delivered with quite a bit of sass. May comes walking over, and then Eno and Ferry go over to talk to Lou Reed.

Brian May says, "So, what is it you need my friend?"

"Oh, we're just trying to find Keith Richards," Roger responds. "By the way, where's Stephenie?"

"Oh, I think I saw Keith over there-," and then Brian points over into the corner, where Keith Richards, Iggy Pop, Keith Moon, and Alice Cooper are all clearly in the middle of some insane drinking game.

"Okay!!!" Moon shouts at Iggy, "First take a drink from our little friend Jack Daniels, and then you have to go kisswhichever girl in this room you fancy!"

Iggy proudly stands up, takes a huge swig of the Jack Daniels, says, "Now, Keith, and I'm talking to the both of you, now don't either one of you get into my special substances while I'm gone." Both Keiths laugh to each other, and then Iggy goes off, and just before he gets to Holly and kisses her on the- elbow?, Marc comes over and pulls him aside.