You Drive Me Nervous

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
StavageForRoggieT
PilotOfTheStorm
JohnsGirl11
twiggs3075
_______________________________________________________________
To be quite honest, I don't even want to know what happened that made Sara and Bryan run away. Frankly, it could be anything from cake to Iggy Pop to lemonade. However, I begin to calm down as no one else runs away. Maybe Bryan just wanted to take her on a little adventure, if you know what I mean....

The conga line just congas on, actually. That brings me to another question: Why the hell does Stephanie keep starting these damn conga lines? Stephanie and her blondie boyfriend Roger keep leading all of my people on, and it's just weird. At some point, apparently Elisa slipped out of the line and started dancing on the table. Judy breaks out of line too, actually, and scuttles away. God knows what she's doing....

Just as I thought maybe Bryan might have been so fortunate as to be able to get it on, (unlike me. Thanks Lou for getting my girlfriend high) he slips through the door and gives me a perturbed look. "David," he says, "Why do you have a giant collection of lamps in this room?"

"I don't have a giant collection of lamps!" What does he mean? I should only have a couple lamps....

Judy scuttles back in, and she stands, bearing a certain psychedelic device, "David! Don't mess with me! I found your lava lamp collection!"

Oh no, that's what Bryan meant... my lava lamps!

"Please don't touch those!" I squeal.

Sara comes out eating a cupcake, covered in a collage of glitter and feathers, or as Brian and Marc decided, my party decorations, and she says, "too late for that, man! It's psychedelic hippie time, man!"

The conga line halts right in it's tracks (thank God...), and the music completely goes silent. Marc steps away from his little disc jockey spot and rummages through the records. Lily steps over and starts feeding him directions.

"Marc, if you plan on playing something psychedelic in nature," she begins proudly, "I have some great suggestions!"

Iggy pushes her out of the way and says, "That slut doesn't know what she's talking about! Lemme pick the music!"

She sits herself up from off the ground and says, "Why does everyone think I'm a slut?" Then she tries to stand up, "Oh shit, my ankle is definitely sprained. Thanks, Iggy."

Hannah comes over and helps her stand, "What the heck Iggy! You can't just push people to the ground when you might not like their taste in music!" She hands Lily off to Brian, "And you can't just call them a slut either. Lou, keep a leash on your boyfriend. He's crazy!"

Brian says, "Yeah man, you can call me a slut but don't mess with her!"

Lee and Jimmy proudly walk through the crowd of people, and Lee declares, "Jimmy can heal her ankle." I shudder again, as I don't want to see another display of Jimmy's powers. Jimmy comes forward, and now he's wearing some weird cape thing. Did Grace make that for him? I hope not...

Silently, and without any consent, Jimmy lifts his magic staff to the air, and he repeats the same little ritual he used on Mick on Lily. Judy comes forward, defending herself with the lava lamp, "Thank you for that Jimmy. You have proved to me know that you don't just waste your powers on Mick Jagger, you actually use them on likable people!"