If There is Something

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
StavageForRoggieT
WhatYouAreHereFor
JohnsGirl11
twiggs3075
_____________________________________________________________
I run from Sara, Grace, and Bryan, up into my restroom. There I see Keith holding Mick Jagger in a choke hold, screaming all kinds of profanities. Elisa and Judy stand by, cheering Keith on, and Holly just cries. I suppose she has nothing left to do but cry...

"You dick!" Keith shouts. "You can't get our yourself and your little tiny Twinkie! God, you go around saying how you started The Rolling Stones! The Stones were Brian's band, man! Get the hell over yourself!" Keith plants a final blow to Mick's already pathetically battered face.

Mick wobbles as he tries to stand up. When he catches his balance, he says, "Okay, you want to play dirty? Let's play dirty! You go around being stoned all the damn time, and you are absolutely never reliable! Sometimes I think the Stones would be much better off without you!" Mick rams into Keith, and the both of them stare up to the ceiling and scream.

"Brian! Brian Jones! What are you doing here?!" Keith says. I stare up at the ceiling, but see nothing. Grace, Sara, and Bryan come up the stairs and look on in horror at the terrifying scene.

"Brian, forgive me!" Mick says. The both of them begin to cry and clutch each other tightly. Judy looks desperately at the ceiling, too. She had dated Brian back in the day, so the prospect of seeing him must be very intriguing to her.

"Yes, Brian. We will," Keith pants. "Yes, we will be good to one another. We will respect you and your legacy for all time and not act like absolute douches all of the time." All at once, Mick and Keith stand up as if nothing happened. They brush of their clothes, and Mick clutches his sore face.

"Hey man, I'm sorry for being an ass, Keith," Mick extends his hand.

Keith accepts it and says, "Of course. I guess we should start being nice to each other, eh?"

"Yeah," Mick and Keith hug.

Elisa cries, "Come on! I got to see my boyfriend fight! It was so hot, and apparently the ghost of Brian Jones stopped it!"

Bob Dylan comes out of nowhere and says, "Hey, girl. Fighting is never the way. We should always be peaceful and loving to one another."

Judy drops her lamp, tears up and responds, "That is so true, man!" She throws her arms around Bob and Bob hugs her right back.

"Care to go outside with me," he says in a cool way, "It's such a lovely night. Let's get away from this madness inside."

Judy blushes and says, "Okay." She kicks her lamp to the corner as she starts down the stairs with Bob. Keith, Elisa, Mick, and Holly all went down the stairs together, laughing and smiling all the way. It finally seems like we might have peace for a moment. Grace and I turn around and see Bryan and Sara, again looking intently at each other.

Grace finally says, "Oh come on, guys! You obviously have chemistry! Now go eat some cake or find a ping pong table or something!"

"Whoa, I'm not that kind of guy!" Bryan declares, "I never take a girl to the ping pong table on the first date!"

"Aww, that's so sweet!" and Sara laughs, "You know, I brought six slices of cake with me, and I have one left. If you like we can share the last slice?"