Moonage Daydream

Featuring:
JohnsGirl11
Wicked_Annabella
mistinthemirror
hannahmfoley01
StavageForRoggieT
WhatYouAreHereFor
Chicken_Hoe
Before we resume the fanfic, I think we need to see this photo as to better illustrate this party:

Featuring:JohnsGirl11Wicked_Annabella mistinthemirror hannahmfoley01 StavageForRoggieT WhatYouAreHereFor Chicken_Hoe Before we resume the fanfic, I think we need to see this photo as to better illustrate this party:

Now let's return to our regularly scheduled fangirling....
___________________________________
"Oh yeah!" Keith Moon screams as he jumps into my pool. I try to ignore the fact that he is wearing nothing but his boxer shorts.

The Beatles keep blasting through the speakers, and then the song "Twist and Shout" comes on. Couples start dancing like mad again, and I fear I will have to sit through another awkward line dance, or people hooking up with cabinets again. Speaking of that, where's Judy? Eh, no matter.

For once, I try to relax. Even Lee seems to be enjoying herself more, as she claps her hands and dances around a bit with Brian. I'm standing alone, and finally feel like this party has a chance to just be a nice, normal party. Keith Moon and Marc Bolan are innocently playing with a beach ball, and Iggy is drinking a piña colada. Lou Reed sets up a mini bar next to the pizza. Bryan Ferry and Lou share one of the boxes. Elisa, Holly, Grace, and Judy (oh, there's Judy...) all hold hands and sing "Row Row Row Your Boat." Oh, shit. Yep, this party still isn't normal.

Hannah dips her feet into the pool, and then her boyfriend pulls her right in with him. "Gotcha, love!" he says to her. Hannah giggles as Marc kisses her. I smile at the happy couple, and then again I feel relaxed, but now I think I feel a bit like Lee did, unhappy because my love isn't here. Well, actually, I don't have a love...

"This is a splendid party you have going here, buddy!" a familiar voice says. I look behind me only to see Ringo Starr. He is wearing cargo shorts, a shirt from Disney World, and socks and sandals. "I heard from Keith and Marc there'd be a party tonight, and I didn't think I could show up, but well, here I am!"

I have a really heard time not laughing at his outfit, and I pray that it was worn ironically. "Hello, Buddy!" Keith shouts to Ringo. "Come in the water!"

"Okay!" Ringo, like Keith, strips down to his boxers, but he leaves on the socks, for some reason... Then, he too jumps in the pool. Marc and Hannah roll their eyes and get right out.

The music stops for only a brief moment, when Judy goes over and starts playing some CCR. Good choice, I think to myself. However, why does everyone know how to work my stereo?

The girls have all stopped singing, I see, and Grace goes over to Lily, "Hey, I heard you where interested in examining David's closet, is that true?"