Shine a Light

Good gracious, I'm actually doing this. Wicked_Annabella recommended I do a little short chapter from the lamp's perspective, so, here you go.

Lampie's Story

(This chapter kind of goes into the start of Baby's on Fire, so you may want to reread the beginning portion for a refresher.)
Featuring:
mistinthemirror
JohnsGirl11
Chicken_Hoe

Lampie's POV

I am Lampie, the lamp. I have stood here at the top of David's stairs since the late sixties. I'm a dusty old lamp, and I don't shine so impressively like one of David's sex lamps. Anyways, I'm just sitting here, at this damn party, hearing all that goes on around me. It seems like a pretty chill party, save for all the drinking, sex, and Iggy Pop. Okay, this is no chill party. Also, there this is this woman with short blonde hair, a tall glass of whiskey, and an insane look in her eye that is scaring the crap out of me.

Oh God, a fight is breaking out now between Mick and Keith Richards. Wow, crazy lady isn't my main fear right now, amazing. Finally, Mick and Keith come right to it. "I'm sorry, my friend, but this is for Elisa's honor!" And he punches Mick on the nose. I shake a little, and Holly looks over to me oddly. Then, Mick punches him right back. The two keep hurling punches at one another, Holly stands back in horror, now ignoring the fact that an anthropomorphic lamp is shaking in terror. Elisa jumps up and down clapping her hands and yelling, "Go Keith!" Wow, this Elisa person is odd, but I don't think she is a threat to me. You may be wondering why I fear so much. It is not for any old reason. No, I can still remember my parents being smashed right before my eyes.

Which one of David's friends did that? I don't even remember now, it was probably Iggy. The man is insane. The fight between Mick and Keith escalates, until finally Judy walks away from it all. Whew, I'm safe.

Wait, no! No! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Judy just picked me up, and now she is showboating my body before all until she brings me down upon the head of Mick Jagger.

Oh, the pain! I feel the last of my life force leaving my lamp stand, until finally David picks up one of my shards. I'll never know what he will do with it because........

And Lampie perished.

Okay, this was clearly quite silly. I'll do a regular chapter right after this.