Is It Love?

Featuring:
hannahmfoley01
mistinthemirror
Wicked_Annabella
Chicken_Hoe
StavageForRoggieT
WhatYouAreHereFor
JohnsGirl11
twiggs3075
_____________________\_______________________________________

Grace continues to look around, obviously quite vigilant of something strange that I cannot see nor perceive. She's awfully cute when she's confused, even if she did make fun of my dick. Hmm, I'll just blame that perception on the drugs. I look around, desperately trying to figure out what strange thing has occurred to make Grace completely focus on it.

Then, I saw it.

Elisa standing on top of a ping pong table, grasping a lamp like a microphone. Oh shit, she's drunk!

Judy stumbles in, dragging Bob by the hand. "The only one allowed to get fresh with the lamps is me, you hear!"

Then, Elisa steps away from the lamp, sways, and begins belting out "Dancing in the Street". She dances around, she snaps her fingers, but unfortunately, not a word is discernible. Keith Richards stands at the base of the table, trying to get her to come down.

"Baby, you'll regret this, come down!" Keith calls, but Elisa just keeps singing. Judy becomes infuriated that her precious lamp has betrayed her for another lover. Her face becomes red as she continues to view the scene. Bob strokes her and tries to get her to calm down. Judy just collapses in his arms, eventually.

"Thank you and good night!" Elisa drops the lamp to the floor, and I cringe as I hear it shatter. She jumps down, and is caught by Keith who breathes a sigh of relief.

Bryan comes up and puts an arm around me. "My friend, when I sang on that table everyone cheered."

"No they didn't, you were drunk and I think they were cringing the whole time. By the way, please stop coming over and talking to me like a creepy uncle," I say. Then, I immediately want to pull those words back into my mouth as I see Sara look at me in complete anger. She is taking a bite out of a cupcake, but then she takes the cupcake and shoves it right in my face. Grace laughs when she sees the little crumbs of chocolate cake falling down my face.

"That's for saying crap about my boyfriend! He probably was hitting the rum cake too hard then!" Bryan puts his arm around her protectively.

"I actually threw up in your bathroom, so I'm quite sober now!"

"That's disgusting,"Grace says, then she whispers, "Just apologize to them."

"I'm sorry, guys. I'm just really on edge. Jimmy Page came in here, and lets just say we have a very uncomfortable past," I clear my throat and try to pull myself together.

"Poor baby," Grace wails, hugging me. "Well, Jimmy is with Lee right now, so I think you're safe for now."

Bryan and Sara nod sympathetically, and I feel a little at ease from the presence of my friends. "Well, let's socialize, then!"

"Ugh, people! Only if I get to hug them!" Grace cries. I nod my head "yes" to my innocent, high girlfriend. We go over to Mick and Holly, who seem to be having a pleasant conversation with Mick Ronson.

"Hey guys!" I say cheerfully.

"Toodles!" Mick says, and then he gives a soft kiss to Holly. What kind of dorky greeting is that though.