chapter 9

)later on in the story that will be a/n for you to play the song.)

Tiara's pov:

I got started decorating the room that fits me the best.Some of the deco suggestions were from the boys and my mum.It took me about three hours to complete my room.

(Picture above)

I'm so tired.I looked at the clock.It stated 12:00pm, In the afternoon.My mum is probably nearly finish making lunch soon.I say on my bed and look around the room and I notice a compartment underneath my desk.The boys appeared next to me looking scared.

"Why are you scared?"I asked as i slowly walked towards it.

"You do not want to go in there,"Louis warned me as he tried to grab me which fall as his hand skip right through me.

I ignored them and I opened the compartment.It seems to be leading to a cellar or a basement type of thing.I walked down the stairs with the boys trailing behind like scared little kittens.The room was very dark considering no one has ever been down here for ages.I walk around trying to feel the light switch.I found it and I turned it on,to see that I am in a whole new house type of place.The strange thing is about the room has the picture of the boys.I walked towards it to see it,has crossed out x's across thier faces.Who could have done this?

(Play the song now)

"Tiara,this must seem insane to you but I used to lived here.The room that you are sleeping in used to be one of my sister's room.This room was never used because we never knew about it.One night,my sisters and I did a small sleepover.One of my sister,daisy,found the compartment like you did. The girls thought it would be a great idea to check it out.I opened it to see the light switch was already on. I was first to go in...,"Louis stopped as he sitted down on the floor.

I nodded my head to tell him to continue as i sat down with him.This must be hard for him.The rest of the boys too sit down on the floor with us.

"When I reach down,I saw four boys being tied up in one corner.I also saw my dad in the table doing something.I looked up indicating to my sisters to go back to their room to hide.I was just protecting them from whatever my dad was doing.I quickly hide in the darkness so that my dad could never heard me.I saw my dad walking towards them saying "this is going to be fun.You will be great suitors to my daugters.Once they grow older that is,".I was shocked to say the most as my father left to grab something.I ran towards the boys....,"

"Wait...You telling me this is how you guys died and Louis saw you guys in his house,"I said while looking at them,wide eye.

"Yes,Four of us was kidnapped by his dad.We didn't know each other back then but we know that we needed to get out.When we saw Louis, We looked terrified as we were scared that he would hurt us like his father would.He opened our bound and told us to run.Before we could even run,His father was there looking disappointed and angry.He took out his knife and slowly walked towards us.All of us walked back towards a wall.His father said,"Louis,You are noisy person,You know.I wonder how your sisters feel without a brother to hold onto.As for you four,I'm gonna kill you anyway because you guys act like a baby not good enough to be my daughters husbands anyway,"After he said that he killed all five of us,"Liam said continuing where Louis left of.

I didn't know they suffer that hard.Louis never got to see his sisters grow up,Niall ,Liam,zayn and Harry never get to see their parents or siblings grow up either.I realised that they were crying when I felt that my hair was wet.I looked up to see Louis crying.I immediately hugged him for comfort.The rest of the boys soon joined in the hug and become one big group hug.

"I'm sorry that you guys never got to see the wonderful things in life, "I said.

"It's okay tiara,We know you didn't mean to.Besides even if we never got to see the wonderful things in life,at least we met an adorable,amazing little girl,"Harry said while smiling down at me.

"Who?"I asked.

"You,"They said as I am engulfed by another group hug.

Times like this,I wish that they were still alive.We may never know,someone who we love will be the next to die and got to be a guardian Angel watching down on you.Who knows?

~two hours later~

After we left that ratcheted area,I am never gonna go there ever again.I heard my mum calling my name with a sound of running footsteps.How long have I been down there?

"There you are tiara.I have been looking for you.Where have you been?"My mum said/asked.

"Umm....I was at the roof,"I said as I was trying to make a lie.

"Okay,Next time tell me where you go? As i was worried for you,"She said/asked.

I nodded my head.We quickly had lunch together.My mum left saying she will be back in a few hours.I told her that I would be fine alone.The boys looked at me expectantly.

"What?"I asked.

"You know we could just go back to that area again.....,"That said as they slowly made their way towards me.

"NO!!!!"I screamed.

I got up from the sofa and ran around the house.I heard laughter behind me and heard them trailing behind me.We spent the rest of the afternoon chasing around each other until my mum came back.We had dinner and I said good night to my mum.

"Today,was so eventful.Let's just hope this will not be the last one,"I said to them.

"Why is that?"Liam asked as he looked down at me.

"What is the fun without adventures in your life?Besides Before you came along,I was alone and I only had my mum as a best friend.I couldn't wait for my birthday this year,"I said as I slowly closed my eyes before hearing a quick goodnight from the boys.