chapter 15

The next day.....

Tiara's pov:

I woke up with no one in my room. I walked to the hall way feeling refresh from yesterday.

"Mum!!!" I called.

"I'm in the kitchen," my mum hollered back.

I dash to the kitchen and saw the boys sitting at the dinning table.

"Good morning darling,"my mum called.

"Morning mum. Why is my friends doing here?" As I look at the boys well more like eyeing them suspiciously.

"We just came to send you to school. That is all," Harry said smiling.

I will get my answer from them later.

"C'mon honey, let's have some breakfast and also get ready for school,"my mum said as ate my pancakes.

Walking to school....

"What's up with you following me to school? I know you guys are hiding something," I said/asked.

"Fine. You caught us. Last night, We received d letter clamining that we are the kings of Angel world. We have a choice to continue to be a guardian Angel to you or go forward and rule our kingdom. We don't want to leave you. What should we do?" Zayn said/asked.

"Just follow your hearts. They will tell you what you should do," with that I ran to school.

"Tiara!!!" The boys called for me as i heard them ran and turn invinsble.

I made it to school. I saw Diana and milo.

"Hey ti , it looks like you have run a marathon," Diana chuckled.

"More like I ran from the boys," I told them as I searched for them.

"They are just right behind you," Milo said.

"Aghhh!!" I screamed.

Nearly the whole school is looking at us.

"Hehehehe,hmmm....bye,"We quickly ran to the end of the hallway.

That way no one could see us or hear us.

"Tiara,please don't be upset with us. They said you could come with us if we ever choose to be kings,"niall told me.

"You guys decide what you want.it's your desicion not mine. I can't just leave my friends behind and forget about them. That's just not right.," with that Diana,Milo and me walked to our classes.

"I'm so sorry,tiara. What do you think the boys would choose?"Milo asked as we waved Diana goodbye and make our way to class.

"Its up to them either way. I can't do much but to accept the fact."I told him honestly.

With that, he left the conversation alone. The rest of the school day was spent me thinking about the boys decision and not mine. Once school finished, I ran home. I straight away ran to my room.

Knock......knock.....knock

"Hey honey,can I come in?"mum asked.

"Yeah,"my mum let herself in as I kept starting at the ceiling.

"What's the matter,honey?" She asked as she placed my head on her lap.

"Mum, have you ever felt like you are losing a friend cause she/he needs to decide to stay or go and you could do nothing about it," I told her.

"What's it because of your friends I met this morning,?" She asked.

"Pretty much,"I told honestly.

"Well,you can't do anything about it. It's their decision in the first place. They have the right to decide but if they choose to go. There is no need to feel upset beacuse you could always meet them or call them. How about we bake some cookies to get rid id those thoughts,hmm?"mum persuaded me.

I nodded my head and follow my mum to the kitchen. My mum started hmmm a song. I can't place a finger to.

"Mum,what song are you humming ?" I asked.

"Well it's just a song I created. Nothing to worry much, "she said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and help her bake those cookies.

Niall's pov:

We heard the whole conversation of her mum and her. We feel so bad. I guess that help us with our desicion.

"If you guys thinking,what I think you are thinking than we should do it. Let's hope this make tiara happy,"Louis said.

We nodded our heads and left to find our mum. We saw her watering the garden.

"Hey mum,We have decided to..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just gonna leave a cliffhanger here. This book is soon coming to an end. Don't worry this won't he my last book cause I have another book on it's way next year. So keep an eye out for my next book next year. Sorry for making this chapter quiet short but this is all I could think off. If you guys got any ideas, please tell me. Thanks.

That's all for today. Bye!!!